Options

Can't meet Charlene.

I'm on level 13 and on the A list. I have two tasks that I am unable to complete. I can't meet Charlene at the Porkchop nor have I been called to participate in Hawaii Po. Is there a way for me to complete these tasks?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    What is the name of the quest that asks you to meet her at the golden pork chop? If need be try closing the game down completely or checking her office.

As for the Hawaii Po, in the top left corner of the screen there will be a list of your current goals. Does Hawaii Po have a count down? If it does that's how long you have left until you receive the call from your agent. If it says "available soon" then you will receive the call soon, just have to be patient :D They never call straight away with the goal films. I find doing a project helps to escalate goal projects. Once you've completed it, the agent pretty much calls straight away with it after exiting the studio :)
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Bdmills13 wrote: »
    I'm on level 13 and on the A list. I have two tasks that I am unable to complete. I can't meet Charlene at the Porkchop nor have I been called to participate in Hawaii Po. Is there a way for me to complete these tasks?

Adding on to Samurai, when your goal says (wait for call; film show) your agent should've already contacted you about filming so if that's what it says, go to your agents office and the script should be on their desk!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    Bdmills13Bdmills13 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Checked her office. Nothing. When I logged in it asked if
    I wanted to play e game saved on iCloud. I chose that game and it started me at a different level. I keep getting jobs but no Charlene. Do I néed to start over?
  • Options
    No defiantly no need to start over. Can you remember why you had meet Charlene? I only ask so I can figure out exactly where you are & it may be a possiblity you do not need to meet her :)
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Bdmills13 wrote: »
    Checked her office. Nothing. When I logged in it asked if
    I wanted to play e game saved on iCloud. I chose that game and it started me at a different level. I keep getting jobs but no Charlene. Do I néed to start over?

Also what level are you now after that cloud game save? Do you have Hawaii Cop still to complete?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    Bdmills13Bdmills13 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Level 13 and I still have Hawaii Cop to complete but I have not got the call.
  • Options
    I'm guessing the quest you are speaking of is called Spin Doctor :) In order to meet Charlene at the Golden Pork Chop, you have to complete 2 projects. Once you've completed them Charlene will be waiting for you there.

Hawaii Po have you checked in with your agent?