Options

Pantaloons Nouveaux

I'am just curious has anyone unlocked Pantaloons Nouveaux? I play Stardom: Hollywood on the computer and it has not been updated in a long time, so I'am trying to figure out if I will unlock before or after they update it again.

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Not yet unfortunately. The developers are making us wait *humph* lol! Just downloaded the new update for iphone & it hasn't unlocked as of yet :)
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    What is up with Pantaloons Nouveaux? I'm a French student and that translates to "New Pants". What can you exactly do there and how does one unlock it?
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Zbj wrote: »
    What is up with Pantaloons Nouveaux? I'm a French student and that translates to "New Pants". What can you exactly do there and how does one unlock it?

That's the problem, no one KNOWS! We have yet to see ^.^
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    magpiemagpie Registered Users 33 Posts
    Probably the same as the narcis fashion boutique since miguel morilaglu was spotted at the mansion party at the hills, we'll just have to wait for the updates..
    I am...
    MAGPIE24_LA
    "Je veux être votre ami.. ; )"
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I am die too see what is inside of that thing can ya already open this is there something g mysteries with this thing or what
  • Options
    A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I think when they do let us in we are going to be excited, like we can shop anytime we wish or it will be a goal we have to accomplish? Either way I'm extremely excited. :D
  • Options
    If this game is anything like A List it will be clothes shop owned by a designer. At first he gives you new items for free as part of a quest, after that his couture clothing line can only be bought with stars :D

That's just my guess anyway
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    If this game is anything like A List it will be clothes shop owned by a designer. At first he gives you new items for free as part of a quest, after that his couture clothing line can only be bought with stars :D

Then i better save on stars if it did turn out to be shop . Anything to change my wear
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts

Oh let's hope not or at least give us the option of slapping some green on the table. Lol.:cool:
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    We hope that may happen
  • Options
    Haha! Mystic is prepping her purse xD

Jojo, there might be this time round :) & it might not even happen ^_^ I just remember there being this building in A list that didn't open for ages!! When it did that's what it turned out to be. :D
  • Options
    WnkmWnkm Registered Users 5 Posts
    You can only unlock it if you've unlocked Cannes. I have unlocked it.
    Game center: wnkm
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yes, that is correct! Congratulations.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Wnkm wrote: »
    You can only unlock it if you've unlocked Cannes. I have unlocked it.

This is an incredibly old post, doll face :) When Pantaloons Nouveux was not available ^_^ As a lot people wondered why it had not unlocked yet so we shared ideas of what the building would bring.

Thanks for contributing & welcome to the forums :D