Options

No one is calling with jobs

I am having problems with this game. I am on level 21 and am an A-lister with 125 million fans. My problem is that I keep getting all of these goals, I have 9, at the moment. The goals are all different types of movies to film. Film an action, film a comedy, complete 3 horrors in a week, get 5 stars in a romance film. But I'm not getting any calls from my agent. I kept Arnie the whole time because I feel like he's been with me from the start. But since this happened I tried switching to max to fix it. Nothing has changed. Please help. I have restarted my iPad. Made space on my device by deleting things. Thank you in advance to everyone for even reading this. Oh, and I have the most recent update. Is it a bug?

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Sometimes this happens to me, but I find if I leave the game alone for a while and change locations in-game, I get a call again.

Just wondering how long this has been happening for? If it's been a while then it could very well be a bug... this game does have some strange bugs in it :T
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It could possibly be a bug, stardom has some exotic ones :p If nothing works, submit a ticket to glu & they will investigate it for you ^_^

You could try closing down the app (double click the home button, a panel of apps should appear at the bottom of the screen. Press & hold an app it should begin to wiggle. Click the Ree (-) on the top right corner of the app. Then. Just click the home button to return.)

I do it all the time to get my agency's attention xD Hope it works for you :D