Options

No new missions after all four beach ones are completed?

I finished the beach missions and I still get calls from max with other jobs, but there are no new movies to do that will help will help move the story forward. Anyone else had this trouble?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Before the beach movies was your last film with the mobster in Vegas? If so you've finished all the goals until the next update :)
  • Options
    ElliejayneElliejayne Registered Users 9 Posts
    I can't remember but no I don't think it was. I've literally just updated it and there was only one mission and that was the one about getting in with the beach crowd. I'm on level 23 and I got told that you 'have to become a bad girl'. I'm not sure whether it will happen after I leve up.
  • Options
    I'm still doing the beach movies so I'm not familiar with that goal but with the mobster movie, the dude was called bugsey & you would have done a horror film called Scared stiff if that rings any bells. If not then levelling up will solve the issue :)
  • Options
    PwiceluzzPwiceluzz Registered Users 8 Posts
    @Elliejayne
    I have the exact same problem, but at this point Arnie's still my agent. My last movie was the Wooden Cuckoo or something like that.
    He keeps calling me for movies, but no storyline movies thus far. Also, as its the case sometimes, Ive tried looking for that someone who wants to talk to you in order to get the storyline going again, but no luck.
    What do I do?

Edit; I've already sent a ticket to GLU; I hope they can help me.
  • Options
    @Pwiceluzz You probably need to level up :) and it doesn't matter who your agent is. The only difference between Arnie & max is that max gets you bigger roles (24 & 48 hour projects) :D

Did you get a call from Charlene after you completed the movie asking you to buy a dress?
  • Options
    A suit! haha. And yes. I'm at level 18. Do you still think I need a higher level for more storyline quests?
    Could it be possible that I need to wait for Charlene to call me when its time for me to get to the red carpet Downtown?
  • Options
    Haha!! Sorry I'm so used to saying dress xD

Did you meet Charlene at her office after you bought it? You can try levelling up but tbh you are on a higher level than I was when I did that movie so you should be fine :) I think the star awards is what is stopping you from getting anymore goals ^_^
  • Options
    I'm on level 23. I don't know what the max level is for this update. It just seems ridiculous that we wait a month just for two story lines.
  • Options
    @Elliejayne The max level is 24 for the current update :) It is a bit of a pain, so I can understand your frustration. Maybe the developers are planning a new update very soon. I think they only released this one due to all the bugs the previous version had. But you never know when you go up to the next level there might be a goal for you :D
  • Options
    Thanks for your time and help SamuraiPizzaCat (which was a GREAT show when I was young haha). I'll just wait and see what happens after the Star Awards! Thanks again.
  • Options
    Pwiceluzz wrote: »
    Thanks for your time and help SamuraiPizzaCat (which was a GREAT show when I was young haha). I'll just wait and see what happens after the Star Awards! Thanks again.

HIGH FIIIIVVEEEEE!!! It was my favourite ever!!! Barely anyone has heard of it!! Hey it's no problemo! If you need help with anything stardom, drop me a message dude :D
  • Options
    Literally just levelled up, finished a movie I was doing, max called me but only offered me other movies. There was no hint of a storyline. Has anyone completed all of the beach movies yet so that they can help me?
  • Options
    @Ellejayne It defiantly sounds like you've completed all the current goals, I'm afraid :(

I have completed all the beach movies :D What are you stuck on?
  • Options
    @Ellejayne I have completed all the beach movies :D What are you stuck on?

Not really stuck. Just annoyed that there a no storylines. I get the job offers every hours but nothing to do like the beach storyline. Have you had a new storyline.
  • Options
    It is annoying but hopefully that update was just a little one before glu release a big one very soon fingers crossed! As for completing all the beach goals, I have had more goals but I'm not as of a high level as you (20) :) and there all the ones that have been posted on here before. I know it sucks but just hold on in there! You never know what glu have hidden up their sleeves :D
  • Options
    It is annoying but hopefully that update was just a little one before glu release a big one very soon fingers crossed! As for completing all the beach goals, I have had more goals but I'm not as of a high level as you (20) :) and there all the ones that have been posted on here before. I know it sucks but just hold on in there! You never know what glu have hidden up their sleeves :D

What goes have you had? :/
  • Options
    I had the majority of these before the update & leveled up to 20 after completing the beach films to get 2 of them

Love, TV Style - Film role in Love & Marriage
    Future - tastic - Earn 5 stars in a sci-fi
    And Action! - Complete 3 Action films
    Mob Show - Film The Organisation (currently doing)

But honestly it really does sound like you have done all the current goals :)