Options

Engagement Rings COMPLETE (for girls).

HEAD OVER HERE FOR THE COMPLETE SET FOR STARS AND STARLETS!

I finally got all five engagement rings!
And I checked that there are only five by dating an extra person, and five was the limit.
I dated from a range of D rank to A rank.
This should be the order, as I have compared it to another source here:
http://www.chaptercheats.com/qna/iphone-ipod/113548/Stardom-Hollywood-Answers.htm?qid=45574
But if anyone else gets a different order, please post about it!

Here they are in my inventory:
2vb204j.jpg

Here they are on a starlet:
r2t74p.jpg

If you're wondering how to get them all, you just need to get engaged five times at least.
Date five random people and then dump them every time they pop the question.
It's a lot of money, work, and time, but they are all nice rings that I think are fun to go for. Plus you can't get them any other way so... go for it if you wish!

No real hearts were broken in the process of getting these rings. Just the AIs that I used. :3
I also realized that the rings go on your right hand... but whatever lol

Now time to finally get married to Ian Richardson until they hopefully implement dating GC friends...

Good Luck!
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    They're no longer a mystery xD

Great post! They're all so pretty :3 I like the green/blue ring but I'm glad I was given the white ^_^
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Thanks. ! Now I'm super tired and need sleep LOL
    I do like the white as well, but I like that tanzanite more! I probably be wearing that most, and maybe change around when I get bored lol.

Kinda wish there was a ruby though, so they can match my shoes :T
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    You have someone in gamecenter you want to date, if the day comes where they add the feature i hope you two live happily ever after <3 lol, now being serious though very good job, you did that much quicker than i expected. How long did it take you to get them all
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Yeah, my real life guyfriend LOL but thanks? haha

Thank you, I spent my days being a no-life doing this lol. This took me about 2 very active playing days (I started this before I talked about it on the forum. I know I said I was going for 4 but I was being general), and I have a lot of cash, stars, and time. So I spent a lot of the dates at Vegas to make it faster... my poor wallet... and I have not slept a lot lol. I also used stars to buy energy... I am such no-life lol. Time to sleep like, now lol.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Yea sure "guyfriend" :D hahahaha

I command you to go to sleep now young lady! :p
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Hey... I have a life outside of gaming :<

Except for these last couple days LOL
    Yes'sir :0 ZzzzZzzz
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I think u mispelled it . Isn't it suppose to be "boyfriend" hahaha :) im just playing a bit

Good to see your finally getting rest :p
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    How did you get those striped leggings? They are cute as!
  • Options
    How did you get those striped leggings? They are cute as!

They were from the Wizard of Oz event thing a while back when that movie Oz was coming out!

Can read up here:
    http://stardom-hollywood.wikia.com/wiki/Oz
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I bet you've got the red shoes as well! I didn't start playing til after that promotion finished :( Hope they do another like it
  • Options
    I bet you've got the red shoes as well! I didn't start playing til after that promotion finished :( Hope they do another like it

Yeah I got all the stuffs :0 I actively wear the stripes and shoes. 'tis my look haha
    Ah i see :\ Yeah me too, it was fun filming a movie that was also in the works in real life lol.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Yeah I got all the stuffs :0 I actively wear the stripes and shoes. 'tis my look haha
    Ah i see :\ Yeah me too, it was fun filming a movie that was also in the works in real life lol.

I'd be rocking them too if I had them ^_^ After all they are kinda unique!
  • Options
    I'd be rocking them too if I had them ^_^ After all they are kinda unique!

yup, which is why I wear them! :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I'm with you on that! That's why I have the short hair cut, it's hardly unique but none of my friends wear it so it makes me think it's unique lol!
  • Options
    I'm with you on that! That's why I have the short hair cut, it's hardly unique but none of my friends wear it so it makes me think it's unique lol!

Lol definitely, youre the only one on my list with that hair style!
    I'm the only one with my hair style too, even though it is a free haircut :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Lol definitely, youre the only one on my list with that hair style!
    I'm the only one with my hair style too, even though it is a free haircut :0

BOOYAAHHH! Now that's what I'm talking about xD I like the hair cut too but I like it more knowing barely anyone uses it!
    I had your hair cut when I first started the game :) But you're right, you are the only one I know of who has it on my friend's list
  • Options
    BOOYAAHHH! Now that's what I'm talking about xD I like the hair cut too but I like it more knowing barely anyone uses it!
    I had your hair cut when I first started the game :) But you're right, you are the only one I know of who has it on my friend's list

Lol yeah! Just like my leggings and shoes haha :3

Oh really? Cool :D I just chose the hair that was closest to mine... And I like consistency so I've pretty much stuck with them same look all game lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    FhnfikcerjmddFhnfikcerjmdd Registered Users 2 Posts
    Howdo you get that corsage/flower thing with the heart on it?:o
  • Options
    Howdo you get that corsage/flower thing with the heart on it?:o

If this is what you are after

2AF4DE3C-0855-4D9F-9DDE-9A5DED740CB1-6943-00000202AD9919B5_zps75bd75c5.jpg

You can buy it for 10 stars. Go to your wardrobe, select the bottom tab & it's in the top right hand corner ^_^