Options

connect this account to your device

how do you connect your account to the game on your IOS/Android? is it possible? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Briar Rose wrote: »
    how do you connect your account to the game on your IOS/Android? is it possible? :confused:

Connect it through Game Center on your iOS device. Android, I don't believe there is one yet!
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    For Android you can try Facebook.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You can do what Charmander & Shiro suggested by clicking on the phone icon on the bottom left hand corner, second icon in & the clicking the Friends Only tab :)

928BD44D-1945-469F-9844-033282686194-9931-0000032A6782E3FF_zpse9a47cb6.jpg
  • Options
    TiffeyJTiffeyJ Registered Users 3 Posts
    The app was taken off my iPhone by mistake somehow. All the data is still on my Game Center and I've followed everything I could find on here to get my game back but nothing is working. Someone PLEASE help.
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    TiffeyJ wrote: »
    The app was taken off my iPhone by mistake somehow. All the data is still on my Game Center and I've followed everything I could find on here to get my game back but nothing is working. Someone PLEASE help.

What do you mean by 'all the data'? Like achievements? Or you know you tapped 'keep' but it's still not working?
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    TiffeyJTiffeyJ Registered Users 3 Posts
    I know I tapped keep but it isn't working and I can see my achievements in the Game Center. I thought I was deleting A-list 😞
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I did reply in the other thread :)

If you are certain you selected Keep then I'd submit a ticket if I was you. You could check to see if it is on your icloud. Can do that by doing the following

Go to settings on your device
    Select iCloud
    Select Storage & backup
    Select Manage Storage
    Under the title Documents & Data will be data that have saved on icloud. Hopefully it is there :)