Options

Name

When I first started to play, I tried to make my character's name mine, but it didn't change, so now I'm stuck with "lovexxpeace". I would really like to change it, and I think there should be an option to be able to do that.

I'm sorry if there's already a post on this, because I didn't go through all the pages.

Comments

• Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Is you want to change it you have to restart the game all over that's the only solution
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Is you want to change it you have to restart the game all over that's the only solution

They aren't asking for help, they are suggesting an idea Avilawesley. You need to actually read it properly.
    When I first started to play, I tried to make my character's name mine, but it didn't change, so now I'm stuck with "lovexxpeace". I would really like to change it, and I think there should be an option to be able to do that.

I'm sorry if there's already a post on this, because I didn't go through all the pages.

Great suggestion, I believe it may of been posted but in FAQ someone asking how to change it :)