Options

About boyfriend

Hello,

I have à question concerning boyfriend, especially when you dating à GC friends, after à while you acquired fans, but in the game of your friend did he know he dating you, in your game, and did he acquired fans too ?

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Nope. The progress you make with your GC friend is all yours and does not affect your friend's fans or relationship meter.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    CryingToYourHeartCryingToYourHeart Registered Users 26 Posts
    Okay, so if i date him or marry him he never know ?
  • Options
    If you date him he wont know.

At the moment you cannot be engaged to or married to a GC friend.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    courtcourt Registered Users 2 Posts
    Can anyone help me? I'm new to the game. It won't let me date any of my contacts except my one game center friend i think this is a glitch
  • Options
    court wrote: »
    Can anyone help me? I'm new to the game. It won't let me date any of my contacts except my one game center friend i think this is a glitch

Explain what you mean when it wont let you date.
    You tap the heart+ icon in restaurants and bars yes? Then when it opens the list up what does it look like?
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    court wrote: »

Maybe try finding a new partner and tapping on the "flirt" option instead of network. And you might want to make sure that your on the games contacts list, not the gamecenter friends contact list.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hello,

I have à question concerning boyfriend, especially when you dating à GC friends, after à while you acquired fans, but in the game of your friend did he know he dating you, in your game, and did he acquired fans too ?

Shiro is right, so you can date them totally in secret :p
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    Maybe try finding a new partner and tapping on the "flirt" option instead of network. And you might want to make sure that your on the games contacts list, not the gamecenter friends contact list.

Following from what Tony said above, you can't date any of the in game characters if you chose to "Network" when adding them to your contacts. So that's anyone with a blue star next to their name :) But GC Friends who have that star by their name you can date but it will wipe out your costar rating with them.