Options

The A-List Features

Please implement Stardom: The A-list features such as:
  • Offline Gameplay
  • Parties
  • Entourages
  • More places to travel (This game allows travel to different countries).
  • More fans (This game goes up to 200M)
  • Scripts at your house
  • Co-starring giving benefits to both people
  • Add all the cool little animations when you do an action in filming
  • Show your relationship status with someone (Acquaintance, friend, partner, engaged, etc.)
  • A pop-out menu
  • Be able to paint your toenails (For Samurai LOL)
  • Add shape, depth, and color to the people, places, and objects
  • Bring over some of the designs of places such as Starbeans and The Coast
  • Tidy up the Neighborhood a bit
  • Tapping cars for energy
  • Have more realistic waiters where they kick you out in certain places if you're not famous enough
  • Add some of The A-List quests

The last six suggestions were provided from hoodstar9 that I felt were awesome to add to this list!! :]

And notice that three of these usually involve Game Center friends, which brings more to GC friends than just giving gifts and using them to co-star with and whatnot.
dfk75h.jpg
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Bringing this back from the dead.

• Parties
    • Entourages
    • Scripts at your house
    • Starnews announcing movies with the person you co-starred with.

And notice that three of these usually involve Game Center friends, which brings more to GC friends than just giving gifts and using them to co-star with and whatnot.

I love all of these ideas! I want them all to happen. Good thinking!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Zbj wrote: »
    I love all of these ideas! I want them all to happen. Good thinking!

I added a couple more that I forgot to list :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I think they are making the fans go up each update I reckon! I would love to have the game offline though!
  • Options
    I think they are making the fans go up each update I reckon! I would love to have the game offline though!

Yeah but it's soooooo sloooow :[ Just make it 200M+ already! lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Really want it to be offline so i can play wherever i want

Just hit 125 M
    we need more ways to have fans other than dating , filming and dressing up
    you know maybe have a meeting with the fans or something
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Really want it to be offline so i can play wherever i want

Just hit 125 M
    we need more ways to have fans other than dating , filming and dressing up
    you know maybe have a meeting with the fans or something

Yeah definitely. But if you really think about it, all of those (other than maybe charity) are how real celebs get fans for the most part. :\

I love the meeting with the fans suggestion. Maybe during the awards or something.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Bringing this back from the dead.

• Offline Gameplay
    • Parties
    • Entourages
    • Scripts at your house
    • Starnews announcing movies with the person you co-starred with.
    • Add all the cool little animations when you do an action in filming

Hahahaha! THANK YOUUUU!!! Honestly it bugs me sooo much! xD

I've been playing hollywood all this time & have only just realised that star news doesn't announce movies you do with co stars hahaha! This should be defiantly be added! I've been co staring with my GC friends thinking I'm getting them fans & really I'm not lol! I've been mislead *sob* lol!! So yeah should be added 100%!!!

The parties & entourage were such cool features of a list that made you be more involved with your friends! Should defiantly be implemented into the game!

We should be able to play both online & offline so we can play anywhere! I've said it before we should be able to trigger the mode in which we play.

Defiantly need more places to visit! I'm running out of scenery to pose at like my avatar picture hahaha!

I love all of the above! Great post Shiro :D
  • Options
    Hahahaha! THANK YOUUUU!!! Honestly it bugs me sooo much! xD

I've been playing hollywood all this time & have only just realised that star news doesn't announce movies you do with co stars hahaha! This should be defiantly be added! I've been co staring with my GC friends thinking I'm getting them fans & really I'm not lol! I've been mislead *sob* lol!! So yeah should be added 100%!!!

The parties & entourage were such cool features of a list that made you be more involved with your friends! Should defiantly be implemented into the game!

We should be able to play both online & offline so we can play anywhere! I've said it before we should be able to trigger the mode in which we play.

Defiantly need more places to visit! I'm running out of scenery to pose at like my avatar picture hahaha!

I love all of the above! Great post Shiro :D

Thank you Samurai :3

Yeah I had this in a post eons ago, and I'm just sad that none of these are even in the game. Especially when they probably aren't going to be doing much with The A-List anymore, they should definitely add the great stuff about it to their new game.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    It does seem as though they have done everything they wanted to do with A List. Hopefully they add these features to their new creation :D
  • Options
    It does seem as though they have done everything they wanted to do with A List. Hopefully they add these features to their new creation :D

Well, I wouldn't consider this 'new' xD

But sadly it seems that way... sigh.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I totally forgot that The A-List also shows what you relationship status is! In Hollywood it's all just a number :\
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I didnt know you can read your script at home in the A list
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Keia wrote: »
    I didnt know you can read your script at home in the A list

In certain homes you can! It helps me save the trip to the agent if I forget my lines.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I love the idea
  • Options
    In certain homes you can! It helps me save the trip to the agent if I forget my lines.

I have a house in dowtown the coast and the hills never seen a script in my house
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Well, I wouldn't consider this 'new' xD

But sadly it seems that way... sigh.

Haha! Ohh no it's not new! You know what I mean, the "newer" version xD

A List will always be loved ^_^
    I totally forgot that The A-List also shows what you relationship status is! In Hollywood it's all just a number :\

OMG! I completely forgot about that as well! That certainly would be a great addition to Hollywood! Wouls stop a lot of confusion I think =D
    Keia wrote: »
    I have a house in dowtown the coast and the hills never seen a script in my house

Neither have I actually now I think of it in Stardom: A List. Obviously I haven't in Stardom: Hollywood either as this feature isn't included :mad: lol!
  • Options
    For the script it's only in the apartment in New York. I swear I've seen it in The Hills house but I guess not. :\

2ik31gz.jpg

But it should still be implemented in this game, and in all houses. !! Or at least the more expensive ones :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    For the script it's only in certain houses like the one in new york and the one in the hills :0

And I think you can only see it after you see it with your agent. At least that's what happens to me. I can probably put up a picture .

Ahhh seee that would make sense! I never managed to buy a house in New York as my game vanished! ^_^
  • Options
    Ahhh seee that would make sense! I never managed to buy a house in New York as my game vanished! ^_^

Ah I see :[

I sent you on a mission since you're in my entourage by the way. :P Sadly I've been neglecting The A-List because I've been working on Hollywood :[ ... Sorry A-List, I still love you more !
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Ah I see :[

I sent you on a mission since you're in my entourage by the way. :P Sadly I've been neglecting The A-List because I've been working on Hollywood :[ ... Sorry A-List, I still love you more !

Funny you say that actually as I accepted the request to be in your entourage & the project. I finished it & a message came up saying I was no longer part of your entourage :/ That baffled me haha :confused:

Swanky looking apartment btw ;) And I agree it should be! I think a lot of the A List features should be added to Hollywood.
  • Options
    Funny you say that actually as I accepted the request to be in your entourage & the project. I finished it & a message came up saying I was no longer part of your entourage :/ That baffled me haha :confused:

Swanky looking apartment btw ;) And I agree it should be! I think a lot of the A List features should be added to Hollywood.

Huh, I got your request again... but you didn't lose your entourage meter! You're at 4/5 now :3

Haha thanks! Exactly!! I've been saying that for months now!! :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Oh ok lucky you and what kind of mission because I never understood what the entourage was
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Huh, I got your request again... but you didn't lose your entourage meter! You're at 4/5 now :3

Haha thanks! Exactly!! I've been saying that for months now!! :0

Huh! How weird!! Ohhh yippee! I'm getting there xD Thank you for the cool gifts! You spoil me :3 Oh and I done the project you sent me :D

I knowwww!! Hopefully they will eventually add these to Hollywood!
  • Options
    Huh! How weird!! Ohhh yippee! I'm getting there xD Thank you for the cool gifts! You spoil me :3 Oh and I done the project you sent me :D

I knowwww!! Hopefully they will eventually add these to Hollywood!

Yup getting there. You're welcome :3 Nope, I must spoil you!! :P Plus I have too much money on that game haha. Max and all :\
    Okie dokie :]

Hopefully... sigh
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Yup getting there. You're welcome :3 Nope, I must spoil you!! :P Plus I have too much money on that game haha. Max and all :\
    Okie dokie :]

Hopefully... sigh

:3 hehe thank you! It is much appreciated! Hahaha! That's me on Hollywood! It's annoying have a fair bit of money but having nothing to spend it on lol!
  • Options
    :3 hehe thank you! It is much appreciated! Hahaha! That's me on Hollywood! It's annoying have a fair bit of money but having nothing to spend it on lol!

You gonna go for the mansion at all? :0 you can spend it on that LOL
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    You gonna go for the mansion at all? :0 you can spend it on that LOL

That has crossed my mind actually! But I'm really chuffed with my beach house. But I may as well get the mansion seeing as it's really the only thing to left to buy haha!
  • Options
    That has crossed my mind actually! But I'm really chuffed with my beach house. But I may as well get the mansion seeing as it's really the only thing to left to buy haha!

Ah LOL. I got the mansion and I like :] so go buy it! Or save up for next update haha
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Ah LOL. I got the mansion and I like :] so go buy it! Or save up for next update haha

It does look cool! I'll probably do a mixture of both lol! Oh I solved the "How long an ex is unavailable to date" thing. It's roughly 24 hours :D Updated the post with it too
  • Options
    It does look cool! I'll probably do a mixture of both lol! Oh I solved the "How long an ex is unavailable to date" thing. It's roughly 24 hours :D Updated the post with it too

Lol awesome :]

Hmm... I dunno, for me like I said, my starlet's dumped dates came back within a mere 5 minutes, but my star's dates all came back more than 2-3 days or so. :0 but 24 hours is a good number to at least approximate :]
    dfk75h.jpg