Options

beauty

null_zps7037aa7e.jpgThis is the live on stage task and i love it this is one of the thing that i had love from the new update is awesome the best one evernull_zps36a24aae.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    null_zps5a9d13b4.jpgnull_zps138a3e80.jpg
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Wow, looks like an awesome quest :]
    I can't wait to get there!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I know I had never seen a quest like that in mi entire life playing this game the best one and it look unique
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    OMG cant wait for it
    looks amazing
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Ohhhh looks very nice! I've been lookin forward to that quest :D
  • Options
    I know I am enjoy this quest I don't wait to finish it because is not like a regular quest they don't give you blue stars from the beginning you have too have a lot of energy too finish the 5 blue stars by your own
  • Options
    A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I did this one and loved it too and I remember running back and forth a couple of times to the coast for example for energy. I did get 5 stars on it and did win best actress for it. :D
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I'm on this quest right now! Really cool.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Enjoy it like I did
  • Options
    magpiemagpie Registered Users 33 Posts
    This quest caught me off guard. :confused: If I remember correctly it starts right after you talk to the guy (can't remember the name) in max's office and the scene will immediately switch to the vegas stage. The star meter for this project starts all the way at 0 cause there's no audition to get you bonus stars, I had an ongoing 24hr project at the time it started with no energy left so I had to shamelessly click all those clickables repeatedly to fill up my energy so I could finish both projects on time. But despite all the efforts to get it done, I enjoyed the quest, it was really really fun and it was nice to see something new for a change and the stage looked awesome! Good luck everyone! :D
    I am...
    MAGPIE24_LA
    "Je veux être votre ami.. ; )"
  • Options
    magpie wrote: »
    This quest caught me off guard. :confused: If I remember correctly it starts right after you talk to the guy (can't remember the name) in max's office and the scene will immediately switch to the vegas stage. The star meter for this project starts all the way at 0 cause there's no audition to get you bonus stars, I had an ongoing 24hr project at the time it started with no energy left so I had to shamelessly click all those clickables repeatedly to fill up my energy so I could finish both projects on time. But despite all the efforts to get it done, I enjoyed the quest, it was really really fun and it was nice to see something new for a change and the stage looked awesome! Good luck everyone! :D
    . Yeah you have to start from zero but is fun and challenging
  • Options
    It caught me off guard as well, Magpie! I only got 4 stars for it but then I was asleep for 5 hours due to illness so I did well considering the circumstances :p I had to get a picture of my starlet on that beautiful stage before I finished though ahaha!

D79E4FE5-0912-4271-BB38-6BBE5E282B5C-9317-000002BD8BAF4C42_zps5afaa6b4.jpg
  • Options
    It caught me off guard as well, Magpie! I only got 4 stars for it but then I was asleep for 5 hours due to illness so I did well considering the circumstances :p I had to get a picture of my starlet on that beautiful stage before I finished though ahaha!

Ahh, I want the quest so I can picture too :< jealousss
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Ahh, I want the quest so I can picture too :< jealousss

Hahaha! You won't be waiting too long :D And when you do it I wanna see the picture :3
  • Options
    Hahaha! You won't be waiting too long :D And when you do it I wanna see the picture :3

Will do! Oh and feel better with your illness if you still got it or something :0 Is that why you haven't been around as much as usual lately? :T
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Will do! Oh and feel better with your illness if you still got it or something :0 Is that why you haven't been around as much as usual lately? :T

Thankies, Shiro :o I'm better now & back fighting fit xD Awww you noticed my absence! I feel loved :3 haha! You hit the nail on the head there, darling! I was too ill to come on here but not ill enough to stop playing Hollywood lol :p
  • Options
    Thankies, Shiro :o I'm better now & back fighting fit xD Awww you noticed my absence! I feel loved :3 haha! You hit the nail on the head there, darling! I was too ill to come on here but not ill enough to stop playing Hollywood lol :p

Lol of course! Felt a bit lonely without you and your cheery comments :[
    Haha, I understand :] Glad you feel better!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Lol of course! Felt a bit lonely without you and your cheery comments :[
    Haha, I understand :] Glad you feel better!

Awwww shucks :o Thankies! That is nice to know! You won't be alone again xD

;) You know the drill & thank you! I'm glad I do too ^_^
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Lol, I got one star because I went on vacation right after it started, it really got me off guard!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    magpiemagpie Registered Users 33 Posts
    It caught me off guard as well, Magpie! I only got 4 stars for it but then I was asleep for 5 hours due to illness so I did well considering the circumstances I had to get a picture of my starlet on that beautiful stage before I finished though ahaha!

Awwww.. Now I regret not taking a picture :( you look fabulous on that stage! Hope you're feeling better :)
    I am...
    MAGPIE24_LA
    "Je veux être votre ami.. ; )"
  • Options
    Awwww.. Now I regret not taking a picture :( you look fabulous on that stage! Hope you're feeling better :)

No regrets! Just be happy you experienced it :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Zbj wrote: »
    Lol, I got one star because I went on vacation right after it started, it really got me off guard!

Hahaha! Ohhh what a bummer! Great timing lol! There should be warning! My make up wasn't done or anything lol!

Never ever regret =D You got to be on that stage that's what counts. Ohhh whyyy thank darling! I felt fabulous too tehe! Thank you! I'm as fit as a fiddle now ^_^
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatthat is good that you feel great happy that we have you back
  • Options
    For the new members I hope ya should enjoy this like I did