Options

Make an NPC

I was just thinking there are NPC's wondering around that you can befriend or date, so why not make a feature to be able to make one? Like pay some charm points and "get a call" from someone your character went to school with who's coming to the city and want to meet up with your character, leading your character "remembering them" and making a custom NPC.
Just an idea, not sure how good it is.
Though they could add some missions to it, like having to get them some jobs and if you do they go up the lists. Maybe even get them to do jobs you don't want to do.

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Not a bad idea, but sounds a bit too complicated for the mechanics and goals of the game itself in my opinion.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    OmegaJoshOmegaJosh Registered Users 9 Posts
    well it was just a thought I came up with when I kept looking for an NPC I liked the look of to "date" and couldn't find any I liked.
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Like how the game started with someone who you knew back in the day in the school that your character and that person when too school together
  • Options
    OmegaJosh wrote: »
    well it was just a thought I came up with when I kept looking for an NPC I liked the look of to "date" and couldn't find any I liked.

Oh I see, but just like in real life, you can't be too choosy loll :P Or maybe you can I dont know lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Like how the game started with someone who you knew back in the day in the school that your character and that person when too school together

Yeah that was nice, but a lot of times it seems like once you get famous, you don't see those guys anymore :\
    dfk75h.jpg