Options

News Reports On Other Celebrities?

I think it would be cool if we could see news reports on other celebrities in the game, so we can know what they are up to also :D It kind of feels like I'm the only person on there haha

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I love the idea! It would also be awesome if it reported on your friend's progress too, like if they finish big 24 - 48 hour movies so they don't clog up StarNews but still shows progress.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I love the idea! I think it would be neat to see what's happening to others (especially spouses)!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Great idea :)
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I like this Idea
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Fantastic suggestion!!! My hat goes off to you *bobs hat* :D I would love to read updates of my friends progress!
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    That would be nice
    maybe you can see how your rival is doing
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    aylapolizziaylapolizzi Registered Users 6 Posts
    They kind of did it with the Jonathan Leever thing :) I hope we get to see more of this feature
  • Options
    Oh awesome, definitely can't wait to get there once the glitches have been killed off :D
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SwimscorpSwimscorp Registered Users 8 Posts
    I think that would be cool but maybe make an option for if you want to turn it off. I think that everyone would want a different amount of news stories - ie. I would only want to get news once a day or twice a day telling me about maybe the leaderboard person for the day or a random story about another celebrity in the game - but it would be really annoying to get it every time I went onto the game and played or if it was for all of my friends who are actively playing. So having the ability to turn it on or off would be the best way to go, and then like I said, only a couple stories a day.
  • Options
    Adding to Swimscorp's comment, it would get slightly annoying if you have loads of friends & you are bombarded with updates, so what about customising who you want to hear about.

As I know I have a load of friends who I don't even know who they are & have never interacted with me on it as in send gifts or roles, so reading updates about WhatHisFace123 is not going to interest me but meanwhile reading about friends such Shiro, ZBJ & AJ23 would grab my interest :)
  • Options
    Yeah definitely, and again, only filming big movies would get on the news maybe, or important roles.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Yeah definitely, and again, only filming big movies would get on the news maybe, or important roles.

Definitely! no need to read about little 1 hour projects xD That would get annoying :p
  • Options
    Exactly! Also again, thy need to add the costar benefits in this game :(
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    They really do! Another thing A List has that Hollywood doesn't :(