Options

I open thesunbeam

You have to go to 3date to open it first I got the one in the neighborhood and I got two fiance there and then I went to a date with a girl so now I got 3 fiances two in the neighborhood and one in the sunbeam and I am not divorce.null_zpsaf69cf2b.jpgnull_zps4839ad21.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    null_zps33b5beec.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It's very similar to the place in the Valley. The property your partner has I think is chosen by rank or just complete randomness :)

At least the mystery of sunbeam apartment's appearence is solved for those who didn't know :)
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I think it's by list. A list-Fendleman, B/C list-Sunbeam, D and Below list-The unnamed place in the neighborhood. I think I've read it somewhere.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Zbj wrote: »
    I think it's by list. A list-Fendleman, B/C list-Sunbeam, D and Below list-The unnamed place in the neighborhood. I think I've read it somewhere.

That's exactly what I thought! My friend had partners from every rank & that's what she told me! Nice work, doll face :D
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    That's exactly what I thought! My friend had partners from every rank & that's what she told me! Nice work, doll face :D

Cool, thanks!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    If the sunbeam is solve I hope the pantaloon will be solve soon
  • Options
    If the sunbeam is solve I hope the pantaloon will be solve soon

Yep. Hopefully the developers will release something to do with that store very soon :)
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Zbj wrote: »

That's right, my B star ex lived here :)