Options

Calling your Agent

What happened to this suggestion from the dinosaur ages? I don't think I've seen it come back up much since forever. But whatever yadda yadda if this has been suggested then hi.

Calling your agent.

Main reason was because I would accidentally tell him to find more projects when I really wanted to scroll back through the auditions. Then I would have to wait an hour because of that mistake.

If we were allowed to call your agent in-between that hour time that would be cool. The timing would have to depend on how many auditions you get, but the average is about four. So for every 15 minutes he will have an audition ready. So you'd still have to wait a bit but at least you wouldn't have to wait an hour just because of a mess-up. And if you call in 30 minutes he'll have two, and so on.

Of course if earlier on in the game, it would be longer, but it wouldn't be an hour. Two auditions would be 30 minutes each and three would be 20 minutes. And the fairness in this is because early on you won't get many calls anyways because you need more fame.

Even though you wouldn't have all the options like a normal call, you'd still have something just in case. Or even if you really didn't care for all those movies and you wanted to wait a bit, that would be pretty convenient as well.

So yeah. :0
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    That absolutely bugs me when that happens >_< especially when you are sitting there with a full bar of energy!

This would be a great way to fix that little mistake :D
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Exactly!! This was my very first suggestion on the forums ever ! Because it would bug me that much -.- . I've been a lot more careful nowadays but I still do it everything once in a while. And it annoys me like crazy. And yeah waste of energy ... Sigh :/
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Great idea :)
  • Options
    Thank youu :3 thoughh im very upset that they havent implemented this after so long >:T
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    It would really be nice if they did this.
    especially if we have to filming quest with time limit
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    BluebirdBluebird Registered Users 27 Posts
    if you accidentally tell your agent that your not ready for important shows like dr doolots, this would come in handy
    ♡BLUEBIRD♡
    That's a great idea!
  • Options
    Bluebird wrote: »
    if you accidentally tell your agent that your not ready for important shows like dr doolots, this would come in handy

Yup! I could see you having to wait 30 minutes for it or somethin :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    BluebirdBluebird Registered Users 27 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Yup! I could see you having to wait 30 minutes for it or somethin :0

Actually, my friend accidentally cancelled super dupers and had to wait like 5 days!
    ♡BLUEBIRD♡
    Bluebird wrote: »
    Actually, my friend accidentally cancelled super dupers and had to wait like 5 days!

Oh? interesting :T Remember that the agent only calls for those when you have no ongoing auditions. Pretty sure you know that but just a reminder ;0 cause 5 days sounds ridiculous lol
    dfk75h.jpg