Options

Real famous people

They should add real famous people to the game. As in famous singers and actors. Or to get u started they should have shows like America's got talent to get u out there ( this might be a really stupid idea just throwing it out there).

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Again not a bad idea, but they should do this in their own Stardom way. This is similar to the 'Real life Celebrity quests' post or something, in which adding "real" things would, in my opinion, kill the continuity of Stardom parodying names and people. So yeah, I think they should add some more real celebrities, but of course alter their name. Same for movies and tv shows. And directors.

And about the America's Got Talent, it's not stupid at all. :] It would actually be cool to be a judge or something, but probably still film as you would normally. It could also be called like, Hollywood Has Talent or something xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    goatluver20goatluver20 Registered Users 60 Posts
    U always have a good answer for me I really appreciate it :)
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    D'aww thanks :]

Whatever I can do to help give suggestions extra depth! It's fun to see how it would apply to the game if it were implemented :D
    And it doesn't even matter if it's a good or bad suggestion, I enjoy figuring out if they would work or not. But the ideas are nevertheless always interesting! :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    goatluver20goatluver20 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Ur welcome! It would be neat if they would update the game to have lots more features soon.