Options

Social Media Sites for Stars!

ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
I would love if your star/starlet could have a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc! We could post comments/pics and gain fans off of it. You can also "follow" your Game Center friends and see what they post. If it is going to be a copyright issue using the names of the actual sites, you could do Starbook or Instastar instead (or something like that). :)
Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
ZBJ101
;)

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Love the idea! :] But of course, gotta look at how it could perform in the game.

Would be hard to implement as it is easier said than done :[ They would have to make it as simple as possible, and I cant really think too much as to how that would work. However, you know the game Tiny Tower had this thing called bitbook. Maybe something like that could work, and the comments listed would be preset relating to the last thing you were going, whether it be a date or filming. As for things like Instagram, that might work but I think they should maybe stick to one media site to make it simpler and easier. I love your suggestion of Starbook, that sounds perfect! :D

But of course syncing up with friends is already hard enough as they still haven't really fixed this issue. Hopefully they do so opportunities like this would be easier to do :[
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Love the idea! :] But of course, gotta look at how it could perform in the game.

Would be hard to implement as it is easier said than done :[ They would have to make it as simple as possible, and I cant really think too much as to how that would work. However, you know the game Tiny Tower had this thing called bitbook. Maybe something like that could work, and the comments listed would be preset relating to the last thing you were going, whether it be a date or filming. As for things like Instagram, that might work but I think they should maybe stick to one media site to make it simpler and easier. I love your suggestion of Starbook, that sounds perfect! :D

But of course syncing up with friends is already hard enough as they still haven't really fixed this issue. Hopefully they do so opportunities like this would be easier to do :[

The idea I have is going to be hard for the game, the bitbook in tiny tower (I know what your talking about ;) ) is probably a better way to include a social media site on the game. Thanks for the help!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Always here to sharpen up suggestions :D I may be a critic but I only do it to help :]

Oh good you know about the bitbook xD Yeah that would be cool, and then it could automatically post activity :]
    Starbook. I still like that and it's perfect. Very nice :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    This is a great idea . It will be nice if we were able to communicate with gamecenter friends
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    Thanks for all the feedback mystic and Shiro!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    BluebirdBluebird Registered Users 27 Posts

This is a great idea ZJB! Really cool.
    ♡BLUEBIRD♡
    Zbj wrote: »
    Thanks for all the feedback mystic and Shiro!

:3 It's what we're here for!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I really love this idea
  • Options
    Thanks guys!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Zbj wrote: »
    Thanks guys!

No problem man