Options

Pretending to be my husband!

Someone called Rick is going to tell a magazine he's my secret husband, do I go and see him or should I talk to the reporter? What did you do and how did it work out?

Comments

• Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I went to see the fake husband. Then you hire a detective and he gives you info on this whole scandal and you can leak it to the press or keep it private. I leaked it and got fans. Haven't heard from this fake husband ever since!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    I did the same
    but it made me lose a part in a movie when i publised the news
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    If I remember rightly I agreed to meet with Rick Graves (Fake Husband) at the restaurant, I chose to bribe him but he weren't having none of it lol!

Met the investigator after Charlene called me. Paid him to look into it. Later on the investigator called me saying he had dirt on Rick Graves and I had 2 options, either: Keep it to myself or Leak it to the press. I chose Keep it to myself.

A few minutes later Rick Graves called saying he heard I had info on him. I was given 2 options: "You're interested?" or "Maybe". I chose "You're interested?" which used energy. Rick then said if I gave him the info I had on him, he'll tell the reporters he made it up & wont talk about me anymore." So I told him!

I didn't lose any fans or the movie :)

Hope it helps ^_^
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I did the exact same thing Samurai did! ~
    dfk75h.jpg