Options

Got to San Francisco!

Got to San Francisco :0
Costs 75 bucks for the plane ticket lol
It's alright I guess. The only things that say SF for me is the bridge and the trolley :T but interesting place.
2v33dwg.jpg

First section comes with a one story loft you can buy for 35 Stars.
Golden Gate Studios is right next door for the people wondering where it is. :]

Second section has Organic Chakras, a tea cafe where you can talk to people and date as usual.
Next door is Art Party, which is an art museum that may be referencing to SF MOMA.
All you can do in there is admire art, but hopefully something happens in there.

Hope this is informative for those looking forward to their trip to San Francisco!
And good luck to those who are still having issues getting there :[
Remember to finish up the Vegvale Section! goal at Supercool Studios so you will have access to SF !

dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Wow, thanks Shiro for showing this! Great description too. Can't wait to get there!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Zbj wrote: »
    Wow, thanks Shiro for showing this! Great description too. Can't wait to get there!

Thank you :3 !!
    I hope this gives a nice general idea of what's out there. I took more pics but it's better for the player to experience the area themselves :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Is it a beautiful view I cannot enjoy it because my game doesn't save in my iPod I hating this right now
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Is it a beautiful view I cannot enjoy it because my game doesn't save in my iPod I hating this right now

Aw, a ton of players are having that issue. I haven't had it (or at least not yet:eek: ). I finally opened up San Francisco and it is nice, it is very colorful compared to other places in the game!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)