Options

How to send gifts ?

I have the gift giver mission and I went to the contacts on my phone and tapped the person I was dating , maybe I'm doing this wrong but it doesn't give me the option to send him a gift and I'm really confused . Help !?

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    There should be a red button that says "Gift" next to your date's avatar :0

If it doesn't give you the option, yet you have updated and gotten the mission, then it's most likely a glitch.
    Since it's a new update a lot of glitches are happening, new and old. I recommend to send in a ticket to glu and tell them about the situation. The more they know about an issue, the faster they may be at fixing it.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?30540-Submitting-Tickets-for-Unresolved-Glitches-Issues
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    AmyamissAmyamiss Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have this problem as well. If I restart the game and open up my contacts the gift button shows for a split second and then disappears.
    I'm trying reinstalling, will let you know how that goes.

EDIT:
    So reinstalling didn't help. Still seeing the gift button when I open up my contacts and then it vanishes.
    Also I added someone from the forums on Game Center, hoping that if I could get the old gift system working the new one would magically fix itself. (It was a stretch, but I've never sent gifts before so I wasn't sure how it worked anyway and wanted to see :confused:) My GC friend isn't showing up in my contacts at all (even after reinstall & multiple restarts) so maybe that's a related issue?