Options

Please read before posting the same posts over and over

I just saw two posts right next to each other both called "How to Send Gifts". Both asking more or less the SAME THING. They both even have the little exclamation point icon -.- And then one more right above it again asking the same thing.

SamuraiPizzaCat posted this lovely thing right HERE asking to read other people's posts before posting your own. Obviously no one seems to do it anyways.

It's getting annoying that the forum is being flooded with the same thing when people could just be reading other posts and adding to them. I mean come on people, is it that hard read a post you are about to post right in front of you? :|

And as Samurai stated below, not only does it take less time to comment than make your own post, but this may drown posts about other issues or a brilliant idea or suggestion.

So here are the KNOWN ISSUES FROM THIS UPDATE:
  • People's games are resetting back to the beginning of the update, along with everything not about SF.
  • If you took a project at Golden Gate Studios without unlocking SF, you're in trouble because the developers obviously didn't think that one through.
    EDIT: This has apparently been fixed. But if it has not for you, then this still applies to you.
  • Gifting issues are terribad and are not working for both The Giver goal and gifting friends.
    ("Gift Failed : There was a problem sending the gift. Try again later. ")-Yeah that too.
    Oh and if you have missing friends, yes that is a problem too.

And at this point there is no solution, as the team are HOPEFULLY fixing everything. If you want to, submit a ticket and spam the living daylights out of glu so they wont forget what they gave us in this update. Hopefully this at least sends a message that we are not happy about the update. And for those thinking it's useless to contact glu and send a ticket, or your response from them was more or less useless, please don't think that way.

Sorry, but this is just getting silly guys. And the terrible update doesn't make things any better. If more of these posts come up, expect no response from either me or SamuraiPizzaCat.

:( Shiro
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hallelujah! I'll drink to that!

It's no use to anyone if the same topics are being posted everywhere! It could be drowning a brilliant suggestion or advice that someone has taken the time out to share. It's not considerate to other users or the forums if users continue to post the same threads.

So please take the time out to read a post ^_^ it sounds like a task but to be honest, there are so many of these posts that relate to what Shiro mentioned above, that you can pretty much take your pick :p Plus it takes less time to add a comment to a current post than what it is to create a whole new one!

Both I & Shiro both understand the frustration the new update has brought. We are both experiencing the "restarting" glitch but please share your annoyance in a current thread & by submitting a ticket to glu as Shiro suggested :)

Much love <3
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Thank you very much :]

Very much useless indeed, and even the responses look exactly the same. Just asking people to do something really simple here. :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I havent had any problems yet but I also keep seen the same one over and over Im pretty sure one half the people will read it and two the glu got the message that they update wasnt successful hopeful get fix and we all be happy gamer
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I haven't had a single issue yet! But yeah, I agree with Shiro on the fact that the FAQ section of the forums are over pouring with San Fran update issues.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Thanks guys, even in Open Discussion too do I see this happen (not as much but still).
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Thanks guys, even in Open Discussion too do I see this happen (not as much but still).

Right I see it even there also! Stick to the FAQ for all glitches/questions/issues. Don't forget to also keep it to ONE POST PER GLITCH!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    I don't mind a few posts here and there from open discussion that should be FAQ (because they are usually from new members and do not really know better), but the same problems here were being posted everywhere, which just made it ridiculous.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    @Shiro: that is right. ;)
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Game seems to be slowly putting itself in place, chaotically might I add. Hopefully this fixes soon.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Hehe! I'm no longer losing fans! woop! I like this kind of chaos haha! :p
  • Options
    hehe me too :] better than sitting here doing nothin lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    UPDATE: I was able to send gifts to a friend today.. so it seems they have fixed that issue too. Slowly but surely the game is gradually fixing. But still unable to send gifts to the husband & of course the game is still relapsing :/
  • Options
    Only question is: Do you know if it is connecting properly? :\

Remember I tried to send gifts to you, but you never received them except under someone else's name lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    She said she had received it but then it could of been just luck :p It's the first time it allowed me to do it xD I'm just happy that message didn't come up lol!