Options

Gabby and the bad pictures

Hello, has anyone gotten the Chet bad pics for Gabby interview yet? If so what direction did you go?, Rune her, or no way? The last time I took the hard line with her, I lost the chance to do Oscar Mike!! Not fair...the game seems to always let her come out on top!! I now have to do some dog lovey commercial because of her, and lost like 6mil fans!! I would really like to sink her. Thx for your help!

Comments

• Options
    Ocean~GirlOcean~Girl Registered Users 28 Posts
    Has know one got here yet??
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Oh wow, sorry for not noticing this :[
    Is Gabby your rival? Of so, please make sure to mention her as a rival because everyone's rivals have different names. :0

I don't remember anything about bad pictures relating to Oscar Mike. I only remember having to pay her a price, and you can either spend $1500 or $1250 and you would get the part. :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    ohhh your rival! I tried to place where you was earlier lol!

If you want to do Oscar Mike if I remember rightly I gave her top billing & got the role in the Film :)select the $1,200 first, she'll ask for more so give her the higher offer. If you give her the higher price first it will cost you more money then needed.
  • Options
    I personally chose $1250 and she said it's good enough. lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    That's what I did but she wanted more for some odd reason :/ either that or I'm getting confused :p

So OceanGirl pay her the $1,250 and you'll get the role in Oscar Mike :)
  • Options
    lol interesting, I remember mine saying like "I would do better than that but I'll take it" or something.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Ohhh noo! I've just remembered! My friend paid her the 1500 and the rival said "I would have excepted your first offer" meaning the lower price lol!

So she didn't ask me for more haha! Getting my game & mate's muddled up together. Sorry, earlier
    Morning at work here lol
  • Options
    Ah I see lol.

Oh haha, no big :] At least we have even more answers to what could have happened.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Hello, I didn't know Gabriela Simpson wasn't everyone mean girl. This is not Oscar Mike, this is after Spy Fall, I lost the film because that snake Brad Wells, actor lied to me in the restaurant and said they where just taking. I clicked I believe, than the next thing I hear is they are married. Big jerk!! Never did like him, to full of himself, lol. Anyway Charlene has sent me to wasted to meet Chat, who it seems has pictures that can ruin Gabbys marriage, sweet!! You have two options, no way or maybe, I clicked maybe .
    Now my problem is do I do Chet the favor and let him publish the pictures or do I just say, no wont do it
    I am afraid if I do go though with it, I lose more than she does...or if I do let him publish, is this how I get to do spy fall
    Has anyone had this type of thing yet?
  • Options
    I ddn't know until I joined the forums either :D Mine's called Natalie Smith.

I did the favor for Chet and let him publish them lol as I was sick of taking the high road lol! Her and Brad's marriage fell apart which created tension on set, so they offered me the part :D I still have the star news annoucment of their break up hahaha!

Hope this helps ^_^
  • Options
    Oh Spy Fall... that would make more sense with the pictures =.= sorry lol

Yeah no matter what I think you get the part. Don't worry, either way your rival will fall apart :]

My rival is named Isabella O'Sullivan lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    O-M-G! That was my old rival's name on my original A list game xD
  • Options
    LOL nice ! xD And I think Natalie Smith is actually my rival in my A-List game too now that you mention it!! I must check now :D
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Now that is extra freaky if it is! It was obviously written for us to meet :p
  • Options
    lol definitely! :3

I remember her wearing the strawberry bag and had short hair with beanie hat lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Girls, thank you so much...I think I will do him the favor than. I know somewhere in the game you take the low road and everyone turns on you. Surely these witches can't win all the time. I lost being able to do Oscar Mike because of wrong choice...arrrggghhh!! Though I have left him standing in the bar waiting for my answer..he will have to wait longer. I have so many projects to do, plus try to get Max to give me 3 horror films and he won't do that as long as there are projects....very frustrating!! All I do is walk the streets for energy!! Am I a starlet or lady of the evening? Lol Do you know after your nemesis lost everything if you get a new one, or does she still cause trouble? My has caused me some grief for sure!!! :mad: thanks again!!
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    You will never get a new nemesis, always the same one. :)
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Good luck with your projects, things will get better eventually :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    You're more than welcome, darling! Glad we were able to help :)

Oh btw, you'll see less of her soon so don't worry :p Good luck with your projects ^_^