Options

Enhancing Spouses

ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
You know what I realized? These spouses of ours NEED A LIFE! Seriously man, do they just loiter in our homes all day and night?

-Better speech: Cooler word choices, more specific sentences, more variety in their speech, us being able to reply in various ways to them

-Get us gifts: They should give us gifts here and there.

-Bring home money: Don't they all have jobs? Where is the money?

-Buying for the home: They can buy pets and furniture for the house, they live there too!

-Calls: Calling us to say I love you and how are you. Maybe even more serious topics and questions.

-Coming to the star awards along with us: Seriously, they never get out of the house. We should also be able to see if they win an award.

-Starnews: Ray Powers makes up silly, fake stuff about our relationships.

A lot of these are already in the suggestion forums somewhere. If you would like credit, please comment. I am just bringing some of the older suggestions back, ;).
Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
ZBJ101
;)

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Haha, I hope you didn't just realize this ;P hehe

Yeah I wish they would give us some money, like once a week they bring home money lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    If they bring home money we be filthy rich! lol great idea
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    GeorgineGeorgine Registered Users 6 Posts
    yeah they should hv make some rumors or fake news about the relationship!

and bring home th emoney plssss :D
  • Options
    MandiijayMandiijay Registered Users 6 Posts
    I agree I fell bad just leaveing him sitting there at home doing nothing, atless give them a hobby >.< like maybe fixing old cars and such. That would be kind of cool.

Side note no I mention it
    It would really be cool if we could have cars! As and idea, instead of paying for a cab or bus just take your car and every once in a while fill I to up, saving us more money
  • Options
    Mandiijay wrote: »
    I agree I fell bad just leaveing him sitting there at home doing nothing, atless give them a hobby >.< like maybe fixing old cars and such. That would be kind of cool.

Side note no I mention it
    It would really be cool if we could have cars! As and idea, instead of paying for a cab or bus just take your car and every once in a while fill I to up, saving us more money

Ooh, nice idea love the car!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Royalty_521Royalty_521 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think if you marry an actor he or she should be able to still work and make money.
  • Options
    I think if you marry an actor he or she should be able to still work and make money.

Yes, I completely agree!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Even if star news announced their success in their newest film or when you go on a date star news says you were spotted doing whatever at somewhere! It's like these dudes get married & hide away!
  • Options
    Haha, maybe i should just stay single so i dont have to take care of someone who wont even work!!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Haha, maybe i should just stay single so i dont have to take care of someone who wont even work!!

haha! Fair play!! I did that on A list, I didn't need no man! Sometimes I wish I stayed single on the game just that little bit longer.
  • Options
    Yeah it's nice way to gain fans but that's about all... Lol I only dated on The a list to get the status titles for the wiki lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Yeah it's nice way to gain fans but that's about all... Lol I only dated on The a list to get the status titles for the wiki lol

Lol! Now that doesn't surprise me xD It's all thanks to my husband on hollywood that I got to the A list so quickly, just a shame that I cannot send him clothing because he is an in game character!
  • Options
    SPC and Shiro. I agree with you two. SOOO funny!
    ZBJ101
    ;)