Options

Boyfriends, how to keep them!

Hello any Starlets out there, I am having trouble hanging onto a man, needy things aren't they, 24 hours without contact or a date, than poof, they are gone...not to mention they want 20 star to come back!! No way 😁 I have read that if you are busy or not going to be able to date the guy in a 24 hr period, you can go to a date place, call them, than just leave them standing there waiting for the date. Has anyone done this...you see I have met the man of my dreams, but I am still to busy with projects to be able to give him the attention he needs. Any info will be helpful. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    I used to do what you did by keeping him at the date place & it seemed to work for me.
    you can also go with them on a date before doing big projects like 24/48 hour.
    once you are married , you dont need to go on dates with them
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I've left them there & it does work! The only other advice I can give you is; make sure you get 5 hearts when out on a date :D & Go on a date before you start a project

Good luck with the dating ;)
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    What I did when I was in the dating phase was just calling them to a destination, not clicking the white speech bubble, and then run out of building, deserting him! As mystic and SPC said. :) Works like a charm!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)