Options

San franscisco Apartment

So I bought the apartment in the San fransisco area. I swore when talking to the realtor lady that she stated I can add all/any pets to the place. Went to pet store and it tells me that my apartment doesn't allow these types of pets. I mean pets like the tiger,dogs, fish in tank ect.

Just wondering if this is a glitch or did I misread what she said. o_o;

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    ALL pets are allowed in that apartment. So it might be a glitch... o.o

What other houses do you have? Just wondering, since I doubt it has anything to do with not being able to buy them :\
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    LysanderLysander Registered Users 42 Posts
    All I have is the downtown one and the raggedy one you start out with. At least I know I wasn't hallucinating now.

Pet wise I only have 2 small fish and the grey cat I adopted from the Neighborhood.
  • Options
    Ooh I see :0 That might be the reason it's doing this, as you cannot have those pets in your Downtown apartment.

Maybe the game doesn't recognize that the SF apartment can handle these pets (it being so new) so it is still only seeing that you have the Downtown Apt at best. The game probably only recognizes that with SF, you can BRING all the pets you own, but the game just doesn't see it as an apartment you can buy for?

Not sure if I'm making sense but that's my theory xD Maybe later on when you buy a bigger house, see if it works :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    LysanderLysander Registered Users 42 Posts
    Yeah I think I get it. Mn so have to buy another all pets place from the other area. Guess time to save up. XD
  • Options
    That would probably to the trick xD Good luck :]
    dfk75h.jpg