Options

I am not dating her!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I've been mighty busy too -.- thank goodness for weekend though! Yeah, they told Samurai 6+ days when she got her email back (which I don't remember when nor can ask because she's been absent as of late). Happy early birthday? but I would have to say unfortunately, no for a bug free update.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    I've been mighty busy too -.- thank goodness for weekend though! Yeah, they told Samurai 6+ days when she got her email back (which I don't remember when nor can ask because she's been absent as of late). Happy early birthday? but I would have to say unfortunately, no for a bug free update.
    Thanks! Yeah I totally agree there is always gonna be something wrong in each update.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    AngieAngie Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thanks zbj for directing me here. Glad I'm not the only one with the problem lol. Sounds like I'm stuck till hopefully, maybe the next update :(
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Angie wrote: »
    Thanks zbj for directing me here. Glad I'm not the only one with the problem lol. Sounds like I'm stuck till hopefully, maybe the next update :(

No problem, I'm always happy to help! We are all anxiously awaiting the next update.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)