Options

Action Jackson mission and breakups

I have the action Jackson mission that I must complete 3 action movies to get thie role of a lifetime, but max has only offered me 1 and I only have one more day to go for complete tigon. What happens if I do/don't make it. Also. It's almost impossible to date while you're on a 48 hour job so when they break up with you, is there a better cheaper way to get your boyfriend back with you without using stars?

Comments

• Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Ooh, I know. When I broke up with a guy, I kept seeing him at places with the pink heart speech bubble. When you click it, you two are back together. I believe this may only be if you breakup with him, but it is hopefully worth a try. Others than that I have no ideas for you. Good luck! :)
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Ocean~GirlOcean~Girl Registered Users 28 Posts
    I say kiss that Dude goodbye, there are plenty of guys out there!! Save your stars. I personally am not dating anyone yet, but I hear that if you are doing a film or don't really have time to go on a date. Just go to a date place, call him to the restaurant, or place...and just leave him standing there, don't click the yellow speak box, and just let him wait for you to be ready. You will fool him into thinking your dating and he won't break up. Me, I am just to busy!! No wonder Hollywood relationships never last!! I am sure I will catch up on mission, than I will look for that guy...who needs to be in the top ten!! Lol
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Lol you are so funny Ocean :P

I think the best way to go about dating is to just invest all your time into it. It's tedious and boring, but it beats having to starts dates over and over. Once you get married you never have to worry about them leaving ever! (unless you cheat :P)

And sorry about your Action Jackson quest :\ I bet you got your answer now. :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Lcv2013Lcv2013 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Lol you are so funny Ocean :P

I think the best way to go about dating is to just invest all your time into it. It's tedious and boring, but it beats having to starts dates over and over. Once you get married you never have to worry about them leaving ever! (unless you cheat :P)

And sorry about your Action Jackson quest :\ I bet you got your answer now. :0

Yea I kinda got that. It's almost impossible trying to get 5 stars on a 48 hour movie set AND date.... To me it's either gotta be one or the other
  • Options
    Pretty much! :]

Not enough energy for both, so just work on one. It's worth investing the time for though, as once you get married, your spouse never leaves and he just ends up being a bonus as he gives rewards like pets do when you tap on them :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    It Is impossible to date and film at the same time.
    i started a date with my spouse (before getting married/engaged) & i was filming a 24/48 movie at the same time.
    i almost lost it , i went running like crazy tapping everything for energy.
    i barely made it and have 5 stars , 5 hearts in both the date and movie.
    Also i was filming a 24 hour movie and started another quest filming commercial at starbeans 3 hours long.
    i dont remember how i did in it even now.
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    Ocean~GirlOcean~Girl Registered Users 28 Posts
    Ok, so how do you cheat?? On your husband, I certainly don't want it invest all that time and energy, not to mention the money!! Don't you think he could buy dinner or even a drink once in awhile..send me flowers, a fur. I am the hottest trick in Hollywood you know!! I have 143.8 mil fans, I am sure more but the meter topped out, again!! Anyway so what do I not do, is flirting cheating? I seem to flirt with all the guys.
  • Options
    You can flirt with guys and still get by, but if you actually take someone else out on dates you run that risk of cheating.

He should treat us -.- He asks if we could go out for a date and then I end up paying everything!
    dfk75h.jpg