Options

Friends, gifting and a wee bit miffed!!

Hello Starlets, just wanted to say something about this subject. I had not added friends really until I was sure I would stay with the game, and had a few questions about friending, which a lovely person took the time to answer. Now I have made some requests, I am a bit troubled. I had a starlet accept my request, and I thought oh good, gifting time... Noooo, I was in total shock to see that most the gifts of choice cost stars!!! Now I am not worried for myself to spend on others, but that someone would think I expect them to spend them on me. aaarrrrgggghhh!! Stars are hard to come by, so I want to say this please don't spend your hard earned stars on me. Save them for yourself. If the things on the list are available that are star stuff there is a reason, I won't spend my own stars on the stuff. Please don't you do it for me!! Save yours. I thought gifting would be like energy, jewelry, free stuff. I know the game needs to make money, but this one I think they need to rethink. Does anyone else feel the same?? Or is this just me. Please feel free to add me if you like, buy no star gifts please. I really don't have the stars to gift in kind. Thanks for listening to my rant GC: ~{Ocean}~girl

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Making friends =/= MUST GIVE ALL GIFTS. ;)

Remember their other main purpose: co-starring. Yes you can do this with the AIs in the game, but it's nice to see some faces (avatar's faces lol) that you know are real people and are fun to invite to co-star. I recommend having some friends, but not adding a billion friends. The gifts are not mandatory! And if you get a gift from someone and you know they spent stars on it, just kindly accept the gift and don't feel guilty :]

Yes this is definitely something they should change. They should be a whole lot cheaper; the prices are ridiculous. You are not the only one!! :] Don't worry about gifting at all. If you have the money for it, sure, but it's understandable that you want to save up for yourself. We are not your responsibility, so don't think it's an obligation! :]

The friends should have more functions such as getting you fans for co-starring like it does in Stardom: The A-List, but unfortunately doesn't :[

Hope this makes you feel better <3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Might as well add that you can give them roles that are offered by AI's to you.
    it was a bit surprising since i didnt know you can do that
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    Ocean~GirlOcean~Girl Registered Users 28 Posts
    Ok, why are my new friends showing as love interests?? I did a commercial and it shows you girls as love interests, and gave me some warning! Told to go break up, I didn't even know something had started!! Lol I did the whole break up, but I don't think it worked. I'll remember the pass on the part AI thingy. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    If you have sent a gift to your friend, that gives you relationship points with them but tbh it sounds like you have a glitch similar to Zbj's post I am not dating her :) As for the message I have never seen or heard anything about it before. My guess would be it's in connection with the glitches.

As for gifts, there was lots of times where a friend sent me a gift that cost stars & I was unable to send back. Players understand that not everybody can afford to send some of the expensive gifts ^_^ When it happens to me (if they are members of the forum), I'd send them a thank you message to them on here :D
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Samurai Pizza Cat: As for gifts, there was lots of times where a friend sent me a gift that cost stars & I was unable to send back. Players understand that not everybody can afford to send some of the expensive gifts ^_^ When it happens to me (if they are members of the forum), I'd send them a thank you message to them on here

That is smart thinking of sending them a thank you message I keep that in mind :);)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+