Options

Kindle update 2.1.0 laggy

Last night I updated Stardom to 2.1.0. Since installing the update, the game frequently hangs and a little pop-up window appears saying "Stardom is not responding ... Would you like to close it?" with the option of "wait" or "OK" to shut down the game. I always opt to wait and the game immediately flashes to the GLU Loading screen and just as immediately returns to my game. I have NOT experienced the game reset described elsewhere in this forum and I feel a little whiny about merely complaining about laggy performance in contrast to the catastrophes described elsewhere. You Apple users have my sympathies.

Is this problem ("Stardom is not responding...") specific to Kindle users? I have a KindleFire HD, have other Kindle users experienced a similar degradation of performance?

Could this be specific to my Kindle? How can I try to ascertain if so, and what can I do to rectify the problem?

Thanking you in advance for any information.

-sj

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Lol nah don't worry, any problem is a problem, no matter how big or small :]
    But thanks for the sympathy :0

This I personally have never seen pop up on Apple, so it may just be your Kindle telling you that the game is having some loading issues and is asking if you want to opt out or not. Hopefully someone with a Kindle can answer your question in more depth for that aspect.

But as always, make sure to see how much memory space you have remaining. For nearly anything computer, low memory space = low performance. I've personally experienced this one. :0 and of course refresh device if you haven't done so.

Hope this helps a bit :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    goatluver20goatluver20 Registered Users 60 Posts
    My kindle fire HD does this all the time especially since it updated