Options

Update Available!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    kelo wrote: »
    mine is resetting to before CA and NYC were available, and I'm losing fans everytime (however this number stays the same so the first time I lost 3mil, the second another 3mil on top of that...and then I decided to stop playing until someone confirms I'm not wasting my time :)
    The best part, it still seems to recall any $, stars or energy I expended while doing jobs, dates that the game would then forget because when it comes back...I haven't gotten those back. So the game is remembering anything that cost us money....so in other words, those give us 5 stars so we can keep the "free" updates coming aren't looking so free anymore. Submitted a ticket, but I'm guessing I'll get the same answer we always get....
    "please be patient we are working on the glitches and they will be fixed in the next update" which translates roughly to,

"Please keep spending your money until we figure this out, or put out a new update with new and interesting tasks you can never get to because you are in a virtual version of GROUNDHOG'S DAY!"

There is a limit to our patience and the amount of money we are willing to waste for this game (I'm there, not sure about the rest of you but I'm willing to bet you are close if not there with me)...and everytime you roll out a glitch riddled update, that window closes a little bit. I'm about done. One more chance and then I'm done with anything GLU puts out for good. Game is fun when it works, but lately it doesn't work a lot more than it works....

Well said. Glu really does need to take time to make sure they get rid of all these glitches.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I was impatient after I post this and waited like 5 mins it came up and I didnt have to upgraded to the new Ios7
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I agree, well said. I think I really just stick around with Stardom because of the fact I've invested so much time into it.

I'm not really at the limit, but it's mainly because I've just stopped caring for my Stardom until everything is fixed. I have plenty of other things to do that don't revolve around Stardom. So while these glitches are very frustrating, I'm at that point in Stardom where I'm loaded and don't know what to do with myself anyways (other than throw gifts around, but wait, wasn't the gifting glitched too? yeah.) The only thing that really irks me is that I haven't yet finished up the main storyline yet I'm levels above the goals I (would have) been doing.

Also just to be a butt, Hollywood is in CA, but I knew you meant SF :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    I agree, well said. I think I really just stick around with Stardom because of the fact I've invested so much time into it.

I'm not really at the limit, but it's mainly because I've just stopped caring for my Stardom until everything is fixed. I have plenty of other things to do that don't revolve around Stardom. So while these glitches are very frustrating, I'm at that point in Stardom where I'm loaded and don't know what to do with myself anyways (other than throw gifts around, but wait, wasn't the gifting glitched too? yeah.) The only thing that really irks me is that I haven't yet finished up the main storyline yet I'm levels above the goals I (would have) been doing.

Also just to be a butt, Hollywood is in CA, but I knew you meant SF :P

I agree. I would still play Stardom, I haven't had too many glitches.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    QueenlaveraQueenlavera Registered Users 24 Posts
    I'm ok also, sucks that I will be starting over when the reset issue is finally fixed, but I do have all the stars I purchased. If I had been playing during an event I would be upset that I couldn't get those clothes back. But I started after so no issue there. But I will admit I am annoyed they are putting out new stuff instead of a bug fix update.
    Add me on GC: queenlavera
  • Options
    I'm glad you're getting your stars back, as it's just legally right to do so.

I hope my game never restarts. I love my Oz stuff :<
    Yup definitely; come on glu, get your head on straight.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hey guys they've been in touch with me since & now they are trying to put the blame on our devices, which I found hilarious! I said "what all the people in the forums who have this issue don't have enough memory space! I don't think so somehow. Now they are trying to push the blame onto the icloud backup, which is a load of ball!

I have had my game backed into icloud the moment I started playing it & had no issues plus I know not everyone has it backed up on there. So unfortunately it looks as though we are gonna be waiting a lot longer then they first made out to me but fingers crossed with all the screen shots & info we have given they will have this sorted soon.
  • Options
    Hey guys they've been in touch with me since & now they are trying to put the blame on our devices, which I found hilarious! I said "what all the people in the forums who have this issue don't have enough memory space! I don't think so somehow. Now they are trying to push the blame onto the icloud backup, which is a load of ball!

I have had my game backed into icloud the moment I started playing it & had no issues plus I know not everyone has it backed up on there. So unfortunately it looks as though we are gonna be waiting a lot longer then they first made out to me but fingers crossed with all the screen shots & info we have given they will have this sorted soon.

Hey, Samurai Pizza Cat! Been a longish time. Lol, now they wanna blame our devices. My device is completely innocent, :P.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Oh hey Zbj!

Oh yeah I know lol! I've been kinda distracted lol! By the time I remembered to come on here it was way past my bedtime haha! It's ridiculous what they are suggesting. Just admit you messed up already glu lol :p
  • Options
    Oh hey Zbj!

Oh yeah I know lol! I've been kinda distracted lol! By the time I remembered to come on here it was way past my bedtime haha! It's ridiculous what they are suggesting. Just admit you messed up already glu lol :p

Haha, ya. They always seem to mess up and make an excuse.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    They wanna put the blame on our devices .
    really glu ?
    i never had any bug with other games and icloud works fine for me
    just admit your fault .
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    yeah definitely. Like if anything, it's only memory space with our devices and that can always be done by closing apps, restarting devices, or clearing up space.

Stardom obviously just has terrible connection issues. Apparently Zbj is watching me morph :D
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Exactly! I actually deleted stuff off my phone to see if it made a difference & it didn't. Glu always has some issue or another with their games.
  • Options
    More or less. Just deleting stuff off only helped with the start-up but not the actual game itself. :\
    Also, where's that update glu should be sending out? ugh -.-
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Where is the promised update?! My device is fine with all other games. Gosh, Glu.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Tell me about it! They're still working on it so we're gonna be waiting awhile. *sitting tight*
  • Options
    Sigh, good things always come if we wait... but we waited for over a month! Come on glu :|
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Agree with you two!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Ahhh cant wait anymore.
    i really wanna play , have tooo many tasks to do i think there was 10 or something ?
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    OluwatoyinOluwatoyin Registered Users 2 Posts
    Dear all please is this update available for MacBook i cant see any update?
  • Options
    If you don't see an update, then there is no update available just yet.
    dfk75h.jpg