Options

MAC laptop problems

So recently I had to download my game again because an update caused it to crash and wouldn't let me play. After reinstalling the game I restarted my progress (intentionally, I got to rank #1 and was bored). After restarting the game it went back to the first steps. I had to pick and customize my avatar. For those of you familiar with the game it goes to the "Red Carpet" and StarNews asks how it all began. Well, I finished customizing my avatar and was sent to the red carpet. No one was there, its just me in my non-formal clothes. I click everywhere and nothing happens. I have tried closing the game, restarting my computer and uninstalling then reinstalling the game. Each time it has gone back to the same spot with me standing alone on the red carpet. Someone please help me figure out how to get rid of this "glitch".

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Hmm, second problem reported on the forums where characters are stuck in the "backgrounds" of scenes. It's probably yet another glitch that the updates have brought upon us -.-

As usual, send a ticket to glu and specifically explain what's going on.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SnickersSnickers Registered Users 3 Posts
    thanks Shiro