Options

Filming Outdoors

ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
Hi! I had a small quick visit to the city today and I passed the area where they were filming the next Transformers movie! This gave me a cool idea that our stars and starlets could go to different cities and film OUTDOORS. Our star(let)s are like afraid of the outdoors. It would be really neat.
Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
ZBJ101
;)

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Exactly like The A-List again!! There were the beach movies and that was about it for outdoors in Hollywood :[
    But for The A-List, there's so many countries and you can film at every location...outside! (Except New York which has the broadway) :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Exactly like The A-List again!! There were the beach movies and that was about it for outdoors in Hollywood :[
    But for The A-List, there's so many countries and you can film at every location...outside! (Except New York which has the broadway) :P

Really? A list sounds so cool. Maybe I should start playing that game.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Maybe i should try it too, it just that the character graphics wont appeal to me.
    I'm kinda grateful that my game is resting now , at least i can focus on all the projects and quizzes i have
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Maybe i should try it too, it just that the character graphics wont appeal to me.
    I'm kinda grateful that my game is resting now , at least i can focus on all the projects and quizzes i have

Yeah, I agree that the character graphics don't appeal to me also.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    I dunno, I like them both. But maybe it's because I started with The A-List first so I'm used to them both.
    They both have different art styles and I think The A-List is definitely artsier and has more detail and love put into it. I'm happy with my character :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I dunno, I like them both. But maybe it's because I started with The A-List first so I'm used to them both.
    They both have different art styles and I think The A-List is definitely artsier and has more detail and love put into it. I'm happy with my character :P

Hmm. Yeah, I am not used to A list at all! A list seems more put together and detailed than Hollywood for sure!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Honestly you should try A list! It is where Hollywood began! It has a lot more to offer as it is more advanced & obviously complete.... as in glu are no longer working on it.

I loved the a list but the only problem is.... if you lose your game data... it's gone forever, which happened to me sadly :(
  • Options
    Get back into it Samurai! I have been lazy on it too but im slowly getting back into it :) i shall send gifts!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Get back into it Samurai! I have been lazy on it too but im slowly getting back into it :) i shall send gifts!

I need a boot up the butt with it lol! I have been so lazy on it! I'm actually considering restarting again on it :D Oooo giftsssss! I can't say no to clothing xD
  • Options
    /boot Samurai
    Get your lazy butt on The A List >:0
    I bribe you with gifts. Cause I'm loaded LOL
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    /boot Samurai
    Get your lazy butt on The A List >:0
    I bribe you with gifts. Cause I'm loaded LOL