Options

Ex boyfriend

I got back together with my ex boyfriend, and he won't show up on the list to go on a date. Help?

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    What were the time frames of you breaking up and getting back together? If you got back together with him immediately after break up, he might not show up for a little while. It has been reported that after breaking up with dates, they will not appear on your list between 5 minutes - 24 hours. Also how did you get back together?
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    This was referring to in-game, but sure I'll respond because why not.

You're 29 and single, there's nothing wrong about that actually. Society just makes it seem like everyone should be having boyfriends or girlfriends. If you open up a little bit more, of course it's possible. However, if you just accept yourself as an introvert for the rest of your life and just expect that you and another guy will fall in love at first sight and everything will be happily ever after, then you're thinking the wrong way. If you like to be alone, then you should ask yourself, do you really want a boyfriend? It's okay not to really want that as well, and that a few good friends can already be enough to keep you happy.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Wonderful job answering your own question, hope life is well.
    dfk75h.jpg