Options

Can't get to the 3rd project for Jean-Luc!'s movie !! For Alberto Lamour's Boutique

Hi guys! I was on my second project for Jean-Luc's 3 part project to meet ALberto Lamour, and he called me and said "We couldn't get to the 3rd movie sorry" I have no idea why or what for. Will I still meet ALberto Lamour? I'm really confused. Hopefully someone can help ASAP .

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I replied to your other post. :0

Did you take too long or not do well on the projects? This may have affected your results.

If you couldn't complete this, it means you don't get Morilaglu's dress and probably won't be able to meet Lamour.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
    It took a long time . :(:( thanks though
  • Options
    Alright no problem. If it makes you feel better, the dress doesnt look that great XD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    LabelMeXpensiv02LabelMeXpensiv02 Registered Users 1 Posts
    You have to meet Jean Luc in Sailway studios, and he'll give you the Digital Desires trilogy. After you complete all Digital Desire films (3 hour projects), you have to meet jean luc again in sailway studios and he will give you the Lamour Lamour movie to do (24 hour project). After you complete it you'll meet him again in sailway studios and he he will tell you he hasn't forgotten what he promised you when you finished all four projects. And then he will introduce you to Alberto Lamour
  • Options
    This is correct, however her problem is that the third movie, Digital Desire III, was essentially cancelled. So she cannot actually meet Alberto Lamour now, or get Morilaglu's dress.
    dfk75h.jpg