Options

Paid to Reconcile, but can't invite to dates?

I have been dating the same guy in the game for a while, but had to go out of town and couldn't play for a few days. When I got home and logged in I got the "break up call". After a few days of him basically following me around in the game, asking to reconcile, I finally gave in and called him through the "mobile phone" list and paid 5 charm stars to reconcile.

The problem is when I go anywhere (I've tried multiple different places in different cities) and click on the heart, he doesn't show up in my list of people to call for dates. When I pull up my regular contact list in the mobile phone, he shows up there, with a non-broken heart, and an almost full pink relationship bar, and I can give him gifts.

So, what's going on? After you pay to reconcile with someone, is there a time that has to pass before you can go an actual date, or do they call you, or some other in game event I am not aware of? Or is this a glitch? Because knowing the pattern of the game, if I don't go on a date with him within like, the next 12 hours, he will break up with me again, and I will have wasted 5 charm stars, and won't have enough to try and reconcile again.

Help!

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    It is known that if you break up with someone, they will disappear from the contact list for a little while. Just keep checking your contact list every so often throughout the day to see if he has returned. Also you can try refreshing the game or restarting your device to give the game a full refresh and see if he returns.
    dfk75h.jpg