Options

Bad date?

Ok, I started a date with my spouse during a 24 hour movie. I didn't mean to, and will he break up with me if I have only 1 or 2 hearts for the date?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    As far as I'm aware no he won't. You just won't gain much in your relationship points :) just be sure on your next date you make for it :p
  • Options
    @marzipanj@marzipanj Registered Users 15 Posts
    I don't know if anyone else has experimented with this, but I see no drawbacks to a bad date, even a no-star date. Before I got hitched, I would ask my fiance on dates and not do anything during the date, but I think just going on dates keeps you from being broken up with. Anyone else have experience with this?
  • Options
    That's interesting as I have never tried this! Thanks for sharing your experience :D
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    As far as I know, spouses and fiancés only break up with you if you cheat on them. I've gotten 1 heart on a date with my spouse and it was all fine.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    See I thought if you had a bad date with your fiancé they would break up with you. It was only when you are married that it didn't affect you. So I never tried it :)

Learn something new everyday ^_^