Options

Got a Question?

✰ I've been seeing a lot of questions here that can be answered through the Stardom: Hollywood Wiki ! ✰

I bring this up because there have been quite a few questions lately that can easily be answered by doing a simple search into this wiki. Although it may be incomplete, Samurai and I are doing our best to be up to date with the latest updates, news, goals, etc. A lot of the more recent things that happen in the game are surely being updated onto the wiki.

This helps keep the forums a little cleaner of the same game questions that we have to keep repeating the solutions to over and over like a broken record. While we are always happy to answer anybody's questions, it also wouldn't hurt too much to do a little research on the wiki (we could also use some help too! Anyone can help :] ).

Of course, keep asking those questions when needed, but don't forget that you can do your own small research through our wiki as well! Hopefully this has informed you of the Stardom: Hollywood Wiki and you can check it out more often :3
Happy Stardom! :P
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Great job on posting this, Shiro ^_^

As Shiro said, most of the more recent goals of previous updates are on the wiki & we add daily. Your help on the wiki is appreciated :) as there are things we are unable to recover.

But even locations are on the wiki such as studios & restaurants etc as well as a guide about each location. There are lots of helpful things on there to aid you with stardom hollywood. Check it out before posting stars & starlets :3
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Just thought I'd comment on this again. More content has been added to the wikia :D

If you get stuck have a look :) You may found the answer you are looking for without having to wait for a reply ^_^
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yes! Thank you Samurai xD

The wiki is there for a reason: to help with general questions! Please do check it out if you have a small question about the gameplay, or just check it out because why not! Searching in there can possibly be faster and less work that typing up a thread :]

It's still incomplete and will need a lot of time, but hey, we're only a two-gal team here!
    dfk75h.jpg