Options

Achievements on Game Center (I actually want them)

Still having a problem in OSX linking my game achievements to Game Center. I know it doesn't particularly matter, all of the Game Center points, but it'd be nice to see on one page what I've accomplished and what I haven't. I thought for a while that it had to do with my Apple ID, because I was having problems with it, but I have that all straightened out now and it's still not updating. One time I got it to update after logging out and logging back in, but now I've done that in every possible combination, and I'm still not seeing achievement points except for two random ones.

Any ideas? I'm wondering if I get my logging out in the right combination (restart, then start Stardom, then start Game Center, then log out, then log back in? Or start Game Center then log out, then start Stardom? etc--any ideas as to the right combo?) if it'll discover all the points I've earned in the game. I've submitted a glitch report but they seem to be really busy and never had an answer to my first glitch report (about quitting in OSX).

There doesn't seem to be anything about Game Center in the wiki, which looks great, by the way. One of you suggested reinstalling, which might work, but wouldn't I lose all my progress since I'm on OSX? Or is there a tutorial for reinstalling without losing progress somewhere?

Thanks for any help--really want those points--
@marzipanj

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I've noticed that Stardom: Hollywood doesn't do this for me either. I think it's the issue with linking the game to GC itself; it just has issues. So you're not alone on this, mine doesn't even work lol.

I personally have no ideas, but hopefully somebody else does. Also, thanks for checking out the wiki :] It has more general game information rather than personal ones like this, but thanks for doing so!

OSX is very uncharted territory on the forums, as we don't have many OSX players that give in-depth information. Check your iCloud connected to your OSX if you can. Try to back up that information onto the iCloud (or even more, trying getting the actual files but that I have no idea how to do with OSX) so that your Stardom file saves there. Then when you get back to it, it should hopefully pick up the iCloud. But know that reinstalling will always have the risk of losing progress, so be aware about this.

Sorry I personally can't be much help, but I hope I gave some information :0 Happy Stardom!
    dfk75h.jpg