Options

lost more than 40 days

bigfootbigfoot Registered Users 2 Posts
I was lucky to get the golden machine gun, the chopper, it is a really killing machine with a lethal fire power just amazing. While I was playing a message popped out, I did not actually read what it it said, but it was asking where to save or backup data, 2 options were available I chose one with "cloud", the gsme logged out when I tried again more than 40 days were lost, more than half the stars were lost and only 2 guns
Were left, of course the chopper wasn't there, a disaster in brief. Is there a possibilty that I get everything back???

Comments

• Options
    BucgirlBucgirl Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had the same thing after update. I lost all my work, weapons days. This happen twice. It cost me time and money, I finally just gave up. Then I get an email saying they created an account for me. I think it was them I don't know anyway, never found any cash, weapons, gold, or axis plans, so I just decided they got enough of my money, this is happening to everyone!
    bigfoot wrote: »
    I was lucky to get the golden machine gun, the chopper, it is a really killing machine with a lethal fire power just amazing. While I was playing a message popped out, I did not actually read what it it said, but it was asking where to save or backup data, 2 options were available I chose one with "cloud", the gsme logged out when I tried again more than 40 days were lost, more than half the stars were lost and only 2 guns
    Were left, of course the chopper wasn't there, a disaster in brief. Is there a possibilty that I get everything back???