Options

5 star reality project goal

Now how in the world do I earn 5 stars on a project in 1 day and 5 hours when the filming doesn't begin until 24 hours? Also the project is 8 hours so, what the heck?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    If you are talking about the Reality Shows with Donald Nelson, you have to wait 8 hours for them, (unless you pay stars to start filming immediately), and the project is 24 hours.

So the only thing I can suggest in order to complete it on time is to go on a tapping object spree every time your energy runs out and possibly buying energy if you have stars to play with.

Good luck with your project :D
  • Options
    brwnbarbie24brwnbarbie24 Registered Users 28 Posts
    If you are talking about the Reality Shows with Donald Nelson, you have to wait 8 hours for them, (unless you pay stars to start filming immediately), and the project is 24 hours.

So the only thing I can suggest in order to complete it on time is to go on a tapping object spree every time your energy runs out and possibly buying energy if you have stars to play with.

Good luck with your project

I have to wait 24 hours :(

16h92yg.jpg
  • Options
    Ahhh mannn! Now that's a bummer! I wouldn't stress over it too much. I think the Some Real Money is just one of those side one goals that don't lead anywhere.
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yeah that just looks like one of Donald Nelson's tasks for when you have nothing else to do. :0 so don't sweat over it.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    brwnbarbie24brwnbarbie24 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Yeah that just looks like one of Donald Nelson's tasks for when you have nothing else to do. :0 so don't sweat over it.

It's just aggravating that they create bonuses that are impossible to earn without purchasing extra energy to finish an 8 hour job in less than 6 hours.
  • Options
    I finally cleared up all my projects & managed to get round to doing this goal.

It's a continuous thing so you can do as many reality shows as you like which is great! Meaning you get unlimited goes in completing the Some Real Money goal as many times as you like & as often! You get a bonus 2000 cash if you conplete within the time limit that is set in Some Real Money goal.

It is possible to do believe it not. The project is 8 hours long & in order to complete within 5 hours just requires a few rounds of object tapping. In total I used 110 energy.

I'm aware that this is old information but just thought I'd share it :o

Hope this helps you all :D