Options

how to get rid of completed and expired tasks?

I am at level 18 with 104 million fans. I have a completed and an expired task in my list and I cant get rid of them. A producer says he can work with me only if I complete all taskd. Help.

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You can't get rid of them, sadly :/ It sounds like you have a glitch. I'd advise submitting a ticket to glu reporting the issue, which you can do by clicking here

You could try shutting the game down completely so it is no longer running in the background. It's a long shot, but you never know :p

Hope your problem is resolved quickly :)
  • Options
    ShaheenArshiaShaheenArshia Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hi

No response yet to my problem. Also, I wanted to know if I will be billed after the rectification. Please clarify.
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Do you still get other projects from your agent? The producer's projects you speak of are only side goals, so if your agent is still giving you projects, I recommend just moving on for now until things get cleaned up.

Billed after rectification? You mean you've payed real money in the game, and if you reset your game will you get your money back?
    If you reset the game yourself, there is no refund. If the game itself has corrupted, you can try to contact glu and see what you can do to figure out the situation and they may help get your money back.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Yes, I am still getting projects from my agent and also interacting with others, it is just that the incomplete task list is very disturbing, apart from the producer issue.
  • Options
    Alright, good to hear it's not affecting your gameplay. That's the most important part because some people can't even play their games due to their glitches.

Still send that ticket that Samurai mentioned if you haven't. Hopefully they have some insight as to what's going on.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Not again. One more completed task is showing up in my list. What to do?
  • Options
    The person from the "Meeting Ray Powers?" thread is also having this. They have sent a ticket, and you could probably too if you haven't. :0 For now there's no idea what do until then :<
    dfk75h.jpg