Options

Great That The Game Is So Much Like LA - Here Are A Few Ways To Make It More So

1. Make Starbeans a place for dates (at least after you quit your day job there).
2. Enable a) energy engagement and b) meeting new people on studio sets. Most of us here get to know people by working with them on new projects, and we're energized (so to speak) by being around our peers and exercising our skills.
3. Enable us to move our furniture from one apartment to the next. That basic couch may not be much, but surely every piece of furniture wasn't damaged in the move?
4. Enable paying with PayPal as well as Apple purchasing. Apple gets a little funky with updating billing information, so if a card on file expires or your bank merges (as they do), our Apple payment information may not be current or we may not have the ability to update it. (Thanks for safeguarding our billing information with odd security questions that are easy to forget the answers to seven years later, Apple.)

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Great suggestions! They would really add to the game :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Awesome suggestions!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    PheonyxePheonyxe Registered Users 5 Posts
    Love the Suggestions! As far as the Paypal account, you are able to set Paypal as your billing account for Apple, I have mine set up that way. It would be easier however if we could directly link up to Paypal through the game as well.
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I'm loving this idea! Especially moving the furniture to the next home. It is a tad annoying having to buy all new furniture all over again after buying a home, which never comes cheap :D

As for the paypal idea, I think that is pretty cool but it does have it flaws. I am a regular user of paypal and even had a business account as well.... Transferring money and refunding it does have it's issues sometimes.... including a 28 day hold on refunds sometimes due to the bank. And the Business account in which glu would have to have would cost a fortune!