Options

Locked out of project in progress

Wondering if this has happened to anyone else...

Twice in the last two days I've been mid-project (Cecil's Castle show and Animal Hugger #1 at Supercool Studios) and ste left the filming area to click on garbage cans and snow men, etc. to get energy. When I come back to the studio or stage at Cecil's I am locked out and can't get back in! At Cecil's I still hadn't filled a single star and the job ended :(

Is this something new with Stardom?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Recently, it seems that when people have done their Live on Stage show, whenever they have left they also cannot go back in. Not sure if it is a new thing or not, as earlier on you used to be able to leave Cecil's Castle and return.

I highly recommend sending a ticket to the glu team and ask if this is a legitimate thing or not, because it may clear up a lot for future stars and starlets :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    FollyFolly Registered Users 2 Posts
    Koginzashi wrote: »
    Wondering if this has happened to anyone else...

Twice in the last two days I've been mid-project (Cecil's Castle show and Animal Hugger #1 at Supercool Studios) and ste left the filming area to click on garbage cans and snow men, etc. to get energy. When I come back to the studio or stage at Cecil's I am locked out and can't get back in! At Cecil's I still hadn't filled a single star and the job ended :(

Is this something new with Stardom?

Thanks!

Same here I have locked in on star award show and can't get out
  • Options
    shell757shell757 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Im having that problem now! Has anyone gottena resresponse from the tickets?
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Not from what I know sadly, hopefully a fix will be released soon :3