kids

I don't know if someone has already brought this up but there should be an option to have kids once you get to a certain point in marriage. I mean you hear about celebs having babies all the time its a part of life so why not incorporate it into this game. It'd be a great addition to the story line

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    This is a huge suggestion that has been brought up many, many times. Would definitely be a nice addition :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • carsyndaileelovecarsyndaileelove Registered Users 27 Posts
    Oh lol I didn't know. I've never really looked at or posted in the suggestion section
    You should! Theres lots of cool ideas here :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • JamaicanQueenJamaicanQueen Registered Users 4 Posts
    I was just thinking that.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It is an incredibly popular idea here on forums, which just shows how awesome an idea it is :3

A Starry ✰*・゜゚・* ★ Welcome to the forums, JamaicanQueen :D
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    We have for this for so long we hope to see it in the future
  • SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    Maybe we could also adopt- if Madonna can do it in RL, why can't we do it in-game?
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
    Yup, seen that suggestion too xD

So if they had an update past marriage, you could discuss with your partner on whether to adopt or have a kid of your own :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • RoxStarRoxStar Registered Users 4 Posts
    I think it's a grate idea to be able to have kids in the game I mean it brings some realism to the game am I right people :D
  • BelleBelle Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes I agree I would definitely love to have the kids addition as I just got married.
  • PinkPixiePinkPixie Registered Users 29 Posts
    What about fostering, it's simple to adoption but different rules apply?
    ⭐️ Dreams Will Always Come True 💫

❤️ Because I Love You 💞