Options

Newbie Question

Sorry if this seems simple, but does the avatar have to stay in the location to complete the task? For example, if you're doing the reality show from your apartment, do you have to stay there the whole time? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Princess284Princess284 Registered Users 29 Posts
    My character can leave the apartment. I got her to work at the coffee shop too.
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yup, the apartment for the reality shows is like a studio. The cool part is that if your house has more rooms, you can go there to tap on pets or something haha
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    If you are asking if you can leave during filming, then yes. You can go out of the apartment, and then come back in, without any problems.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Of course you leave while filming it give you a chance to run around and click on objects for energy,cash xp point :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Don't worry, you will not be locked out :p That glitch seems to be happening with dating, the Star Awards and the Live on Stage in Vegas, you are safe to leave studios and your home :)
  • Options
    NojearNojear Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thanks, folks. I have other questions: I got a downtown apartment, but the reality show is filmed in The Neighborhood apartment. Is that right? Also, while filming the reality show, I will miss another project that's due tomorrow. The call didn't come through, so I just lose out on that one? Thanks again.
  • Options
    It should have been filmed in the downtown apartment, so that is odd.

Due? Like you will get your call at that time? All calls that are 'wait for call' are put on hold until you are free from projects. If it is a goal that expires by then, then you will lose out on it.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    NojearNojear Registered Users 5 Posts
    So, my 5 year old deleted the game. Now I have to start over. There's no way to get the original game back, right?
  • Options
    If you had an Apple product like an iPhone or iPad, it may be on the iCloud if you saved it there. If you have anything else, bad news for you :[

If you do have Apple product, highly suggest putting password protect if you have children that young (I know, I have baby cousins lol). I think there is an option to set password for deleting apps, but I just woke up and cant remember properly xD
    dfk75h.jpg