Options

A lot of tasks on my task panel

So, I'm on level 16 and when I updated the game and I opened it, Arnie suddenly started calling me a lot and offered me a lot of tasks to do. Now, I have got 9 tasks on my task panel and they are al "available soon". The problem is that, in the meantime, I went to Max's agency and he is now my agent. Now, I can't complete those tasks, because Max keeps on offering me new ones. So, I can't open the airports, because that's in my task. Now, I don't know: how can I complete those tasks that Arnie has given me so they are no longer on my task panel?

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I recommend just continuing to do all the goals you can for now. Once you have finished everything you can possibly do, then maybe he will call you on those tasks.

If it doesn't work by then, you can try to see if getting represented by Arnie again will get you those calls. You can always go back to Max afterwards, but if you do that, do not see Arnie after (there have been people reporting that they cannot get Arnie as an agent after leaving him twice).

If that still doesn't work, send a ticket to glu and see if they have anything to say about it. Hope this helps :]
    dfk75h.jpg