Options

Relationship Stages

Hey can someone tell me the relationship stages.. at the moment i have to get 1250 stars to get to the next stage of our relationship could someone tell me what the next stage is please:)? Thank you x
Game Center Name; Hazelwitts.

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    At 1250 you get engaged & the following stage is marriage when you have 2500 relationship points :)

You can can check out the Relationship page on the Stardom Wiki for more info by following the link :3

http://stardom-hollywood.wikia.com/wiki/Relationship?useskin=oasis&cb=6390
  • Options
    hazelwittsxhazelwittsx Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thank you:)
    Game Center Name; Hazelwitts.
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You're more than welcome :) Also when you are married you no longer have to date them in order to keep them :D Your spouse also provides energy when tapping on them. Good luck with your dating ^_^
  • Options
    OceanLaneOceanLane Registered Users 48 Posts
    Hi,
    I would like to ask you a question that if I date people from gc friends who says (200%fans), is it good for me to gain fans?
    Or dating Game Center friends is no benefit at all?
    _______[Game Center ID:Ocean_Lane]_______
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    It's great for you to gain fans, as StarNews will still report you dating thus giving you fans. I dated Samurai on my star's account and I got 2,250,000 fans from getting her to 100 hearts.

You do not get the speech bubbles however so there is no possible progression in the relationship regarding their apartment, engagement and marriage.
    dfk75h.jpg