Options

Just A Few Small Suggestions

SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
These are just some things I've thought of; they've probably been thought of before, and I may add others later.

-A filmography, like IMDB, that lists all your roles/films
-A 'Rolling Stone' style magazine (mostly because I want an interview called 'Fifty Shades Of Scarlet Moh')
-Autobiographies, once you're on the A-List
-Heck, maybe a mini-biography at the start, where you can write up a short backstory?
-Fan clubs: I love being stopped on the street for autographs, so surely we must have dedicated fans that get together and squee over us, right?
-Something like 'Comic Con', perhaps, if you do a lot of sci-fi
-Film Posters
-Rabbits as pets
-Parents/other family members
-Birthdays
-Bit vague, but sort of themed costumes- like, one for a badass action film, space film, romantic comedy

Do tell me if you've suggested some of these before; I hope you like some of these. I've probably forgotten a few, so watch out for more added.
My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Woah!! There's so many cool ideas here xD So many to choose from xD

I really like the sound of the filmography, could list the goal related or non-goal related films like the Star Awards are listed. Or you could choose what films you would like to record. If it stored all the projects, I personally think It would be a bit long winded :)

I also like the sound of mini-biography, be great to have a little back story of your own & rabbits are an awesome pet idea :D

Posters with our characters faces on for a change is a pukka idea too!!

Children (but not parents, which is awesome!), Fan/Fan Clubs & Themed Costumes are very popular & awesome ideas on the forums.

Great Suggestions, keep them coming o(≧▽≦)o
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yup, some have been added before, but there some new ones in here that I love!
    i shall give thorough analysis and open my imagination on your suggestions because that is what i do best xD

-This sounds cool, but it would be loaded with movies!! But if only for the main goal movies, then this sounds awesome :3
    -LOL i love your suggestion xD there are a couple magazines in the game but I would love to see what is in "Fifty Shades of Scarlet Moh" xD
    -There is a goal about Memoirs of yourself, which kinda applies here but being able to write it would be awesome :]
    -I love this one suggestion more than the previous! Maybe due to choosing certain traits and characteristics, it can change how you respond to people and stuff :3
    -definitely need more people on the streets! I only remember people there thinking im someone else -.- or i bluntly ask if they want and autograph and then appear rude! Do not like!
    -A comicon sounds cool :) would be cool if it happens like, after filming 10 sci-fi movies or something lol
    -i would like this too! There are posters on the theaters of people who we dont even know! Our faces should be on them!
    -There was a whole post on random things that could be pets xD it was weird, but rabbits sounds cuddly and fluffy :3
    -Parents would be... Interesting xD havent heard that one before, only children haha
    -this one has been suggested before and is still desired!

I really enjoyed your suggestions! I cant wait to see what you come up with next :3 welcome to the forums!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Oh, thank y'all kindly! These are really nothing special, and I am not surprised at all to hear some have been suggested before, but I am glad some of them are a bit different!

-Yeah, I figured it would be a long list; but it would be cool to have your first commercial, first film, the big goals, and what you were nominated STAR Awards for
    -I usually can't stand puns, but this one was too good/cheesy not to think up! And I have a few ideas as to what answers she would give
    -I've got a whole mental life story for my Starlet, so a biography/autobiography that's a bit personalised was one of my first ideas
    -I've been in dozens of fandoms over the years, so there must be geeks in-game that worship me!
    -10 sci fi films sounds good; maybe for horror, too, or other sort of non-mainstream genres
    -Rabbits are inspired by my house bunny, Amy, whom was chewing a box as I typed
    -And parents relate to my Starlet's backstory... 'cause I actually imagine she has a Japanese step-father!

Thanks again!
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    I think they are special ^_^ They maybe small ideas but they're awesome!

● I like that! Sentimental Value record.. As you progress you forget the projects that put you on the map so it would be nice to have a reference

● Haha! I'm a sucker for a pun, unfortunately & loved your one :p

● That is wicked! And would be a great element to bring to the game.I'll have to think of one for my one. I have a personality for her but no back story so I'll be dreaming that up xD

● Hehe! So you have the experience needed for a fandom! You'd think there would be loads of crazed fans on the game when you reach A List

● There could be one for fantasy too!

● Awwww! I always wanted a house rabbit! They are so cute!! But I ended up with a Basset Hound :p

● Now that is interesting! I've never thought about my starlet's parents. Something else I'll have to think up! I'm intrigued about your starlet's back story now haha. If you wanted to share it, you could do so by Clicking Here ^_^

Thanks for the inspiration :3
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Oh my gosh, just reading this made me excited! These are all ideas I have to see added into the game. :) Amazing ideas SJ_R!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Thank you, and you're welcome!

-Exactly! Real stars can look back at their big break, why can't we?
    -I'm desperately trying to think of other pop culture puns involving different names... And failing.
    -I have both in mind; if you like, I can tell you Scarlet's, give you a couple more ideas, maybe?
    -This makes me think of stalkers... But that's a bit traumatising, so let's go with harmlessly crazy fans.
    -Ooh, yes, fantasy too!
    -I love rabbits, and aww, Bassets are great, I love their stubby little legs!
    -Well, if we run into people from high school, we must come from somewhere; and this has given me another idea...
    -...Dates to the STAR Awards; which has probably been suggested before, too, but some RL Stars don't take their girl/boy friends, but their parents (and even grandparents!)
  • Options
    Thank you :D I am very happy you like, dear!
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Here are some of my responses:

-A filmography, like IMDB, that lists all your roles/films: This is a good idea. It will be nice to look back at films you've made and remember your star's acting history.
    -A 'Rolling Stone' style magazine (mostly because I want an interview called 'Fifty Shades Of Scarlet Moh'): Nice pun there! A magazine interview sounds like tons of fun. I could see this as a quest
    -Autobiographies, once you're on the A-List: This would be so cool to look at! Ray Powers could do a few reports about this. This can help define who you are.
    -Heck, maybe a mini-biography at the start, where you can write up a short backstory?: Yes, I love writing fiction, so I will have so much fun writing a crazy detailed story. Ray can also report on this. This can help define who you are, also.
    -Fan clubs: I love being stopped on the street for autographs, so surely we must have dedicated fans that get together and squee over us, right?: A fan club is a good idea, maybe they could have meetings every now and then. Charlene could notify us about the next meetings (kind of like what she does for the star awards)
    -Something like 'Comic Con', perhaps, if you do a lot of sci-fi: Nice idea.
    -Film Posters: Ooh. I like this
    -Rabbits as pets: Good pet option!
    -Parents/other family members: This would be so interesting. They could visit your house and stuff.
    -Birthdays: Yes, your contacts could get you gifts and you can throw a party.
    -Bit vague, but sort of themed costumes- like, one for a badass action film, space film, romantic comedy: This has been suggested, and I love this idea.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Thank you, Zbj; I like the idea of the Fan Club meeting every now and again, and hearing about it (maybe making a surprise appearance, say for a birthday, if they put in birthdays, or a competition your biggest fan wins?), and the parents thing was me mostly wondering who I'm arguing with on the phone when I was filming my reality shows (my mum, telling me to settle down and get married already? lol), and parties are always fun; in fact, I'd love to see more parties in general.
  • Options
    -That is true xD At least we can see our winnings at the Star Awards :] I'm pretty happy with that.
    -haha, I like Fifty Shades of Scarlet Moh though :P
    -Would love to read it in the link Samurai sent you xD
    -Yes. Crazy and harmless. yes. xD
    -Sci-fi and fantasy yes! Ironically, the two hardest projects to get calls for haha
    -I love rabbits but heard they are hard to take care of!! I have two Shorkies though :P (Shih Tzu/Yorkshire) They look like ewoks lol
    -Haha, so true xD Not sure how they would look though, especially if you can customize your star lol, but Step-anything works I guess XD
    -It's so true :3 ! I would love to see development.
    -Parties yes!! I've been wanting this forever, especially since it's implemented in Stardom:The A-List!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SJ_R wrote: »
    Thank you, and you're welcome!

-Exactly! Real stars can look back at their big break, why can't we?
    -I'm desperately trying to think of other pop culture puns involving different names... And failing.
    -I have both in mind; if you like, I can tell you Scarlet's, give you a couple more ideas, maybe?
    -This makes me think of stalkers... But that's a bit traumatising, so let's go with harmlessly crazy fans.
    -Ooh, yes, fantasy too!
    -I love rabbits, and aww, Bassets are great, I love their stubby little legs!
    -Well, if we run into people from high school, we must come from somewhere; and this has given me another idea...
    -...Dates to the STAR Awards; which has probably been suggested before, too, but some RL Stars don't take their girl/boy friends, but their parents (and even grandparents!)

Hehe! Me too! But it's 1:30AM here so my brain is dead atm but after some sleep I'm sure some will come to me haha!

Hahaaa!! Oh my! We don't want any obsessed stalkers lol! We should be swamped with fans! If that happened in the game we better get bodyguards xD

Lol! Short legs, big feet, long bodies and ears .... kinda like a rabbit I guess :p

That is so true! Good thinking there! I completely forgot about the high school friends!

Ohh yeah I love the star awards date! Has been suggested a few times, which just proves it's an awesome idea! But the parents invite to the Awards is a great idea!! After all, they would want to see their children's proudest moments, right.
  • Options
    I actually started out in Stardom: The A-List, until it crashed and I switched to Hollywood, and I do miss the parties.

Rabbits are such wonderful creatures; they're not any harder to take care of than a dog really, so long as you do it right. But they are so terribly neglected, considered disposable, and there's a lot of misinformation out there about them, alongside quite a few real downsides. And you have to really understand them, their point of view, so they're hard in that sense, I suppose. I've had rabbits for ten years, and even now I'm still learning. Anyway, getting a bit off topic, sorry.
  • Options
    Aww, I adore The A-List so that really sucks! :< The parties were so much fun, inviting your friends and all :]

I used to work volunteer at a shelter and I had to take care of the rabbits xD They are feisty little things! Ah wow, that is sad :[ Interesting information though, thanks :3 I've always wanted a rabbit growing up but mom always said no lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I used to play A List too until my game got wiped (sad times xD)

I used to have a rabbit when I was younger, but she died a few years ago :(. The same happens with dogs, especially with the breed I have. A lot of people abandon Bassets because they slobber or they are bigger then the owners thought they would be, and that's all because they didn't research the breed. A lot of love, care, patience and understanding goes into any pet, which a lot of people don't think about when considering one, which is terribly sad, as the animal ends up suffering because of the owners mistakes.
  • Options
    Yeah, it's really sad that any animals suffer, but rabbits are quite severely affected by a lot of different factors, and the statistics are quite horrible; most rabbits bought as an Easter present won't live to their first birthday. Most rabbits that live outside in a hutch won't live to their third. Something like 80% of unspayed girl bunnies get cancer and die before they reach five. Rabbits are the third most popular pet in the UK, but are somehow the most neglected. An alarming number of people don't seem to realise that a rabbit is 10+ years of commitment if cared for properly, the oldest living currently being sixteen, and that they need a LOT of space and exercise, that a hutch is not enough. And their diet isn't hard- pellets, not a mix or muesli, unlimited Timothy grass hay and selected greens, it's not like, unless they have health problems, it's difficult to provide. They need love, companionship and stimulation, just like cats and dogs, are engaging, playful and affectionate, but have barely any rights or defence.

Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now, probably not the right place to start a rant; and that wasn't directed at either of you, by the way, it's wonderful that you volunteered at a shelter, Shiro, and you sound like really responsible, wonderful owners, but it just really gets my goat sometimes, the treatment rabbits get.
  • Options
    It breaks your heart don't it! It's great to see a passionate animal lover! I'm the same when it comes to welfare of animals, I'll go off on one for hours if I get started lol! I volunteer for a basset hound charity that is separated into 13 areas in the UK. We get on average a 1000 calls a day and that is just in my area alone and for one breed. The things I have seen have scarred me. Abuse, neglected, abandonment and the rest. The same applies for other animals I have worked with, such as rabbits, it's horrific what happens to them. It really does anger me when animals aren't cared for the way they should be.

My rabbit lived til she 14 :) She had a great life! Had a huge hutch, was given the best food and was always out of her hutch in the day. Ohhhhh you're from the UK! YAY! Me too!!!
  • Options
    Indeed it does; it's great that you volunteer, I wish I could. We live in a small town, in Scotland actually, and there's a Scottish SPCA that we got the dog, Lucky, from (I also have a chinchilla, Kurt), though it's too far away for travel. There was a dog shelter built a couple of years ago nearby, but they said I was a bit too young/inexperienced to work with the big dogs.

Very passionate, yes! And sounds like your bunny lived the high life. I've had three rabbits, all singles; Baby, my first, a ginger dwarf lop doe that sadly had genetic dental problems and died young at four, so feisty and dominate she even bullied the dog, Pipkin, a buck, whom was actually a rescued and hand-reared wild rabbit, my loving and amazing little man, the love of my life, he lived to six, twice as long as wild wild rabbits; and my currently, Amy, a black and white broken dwarf lop doe I've had three weeks, coming up to six months (getting spayed in Feb), and although quite naughty, a real sweetheart, very docile and very affectionate- she loves to groom and lick me.
  • Options
    Scotland! I've never been but have always wanted to! It looks so beautiful there. Ohhh that's a shame! I bet you'd be awesome at caring for the animals! Ohhh you have a chincilla and he is called Kurt xD (that is such an awesome name btw) , I always wanted a Chinchilla :( Aww yeah, they do require age and experienced when it comes to certain dog breeds, as some require special training and understanding. It took me a while to get all access on dogs too. I take it all for granted the amount of places I can volunteer, here in London there's too many to pick from lol!

She certainly did! I had an dutch dwarf called Missy, (always thought she was an Irish dwarf when I was kid but I don't think there is such a breed haha) and a and English spot called Max, but he only lived for a few months. I was too young to remember the full details of what was wrong with him but it was a genetic disease, but Missy died naturally and peacefully.

Haha! Baby sounded like a right character! My dog would have been terrified of her xD Wow! That's amazing! 6 years too!!! That is incredible for a wild rabbit! Awww Amy sounds adorable, I got an image of her hopping around your living room, chewing on boxes and giving you kisses ^_^
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I like this we want to see new things