Options

Non-actor contacts

The only way I know to interact with contacts is to go on a date or have someone co-star. What about non-actors I meet? Is there a way to interact with them? Also, is there a way to interact with co-stars other than during filming?

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    There are two ways to interact with a person in Stardom: flirt or network. If you network with an actor, you can costar. If you network with a non actor, you don't get to do much with them. When you flirt with someone you can go on dates with them, regardless if they are an actor or not. You may sometimes see contacts out and around LA, like in restaurants and clubs. You can say chat or charm them, in order to grow friendship with them.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Bayclif2812Bayclif2812 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thank you, Zbj!
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Thank you, Zbj!

You're welcome! Welcome to the forums. :)
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    RaveRave Registered Users 4 Posts
    When I try to date or work with a co-star only one of two characters is displayed. None of the other contacts display unless I am just looking at the contact list. Any ideas why?
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    If you are going to date someone, it will usually only show love interests. :0

If you want to co-star, it usually shows co-workers and love interests, but if you co-star with a love interest, they permanently stay co-worker.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Nothing is showing just the two default characters. For a brief second you will see a flash of the other characters but then nothing. It also keeps asking me to log into Facebook or Gamecenter. I am logged into Gamecenter but it keeps making the same request.

Thoughts?
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Ooohh I see. Sorry I can't visualize that well xD That is definitely a glitch then, and I suggest sending a ticket to glu and describe what's up. Hopefully they have some good advice for you :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks, I will.