Options

Help!!! I cannot find my gf's apartment

I just started a date with a girlfriend at her apartment. But after I left her place, I cannot enter it again.

It is supposed to be a 8 hours date, 7 hours left, what should I do??? :confused::confused:

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    That is very interesting! An 8 hour date... was this the mission to date? If so, people have also reported that they too have left the apartment and were not able to return. No one was able to come up with a solution.

If this is just your own girlfriend on your own date, an 8 hour date is ridiculous for one! But if that's how it went, try calling her at a different location for a date. It's probably just a small error. Otherwise the only solutions I can think of are restarting your app to see if it refreshes or sadly just wait out the rest of the hours :T

Sorry, that's all I can help with! Also, I migrated this thread to FAQ threads. :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts

Hello Jesse,

I'm not sure if you can get in there anymore, unless you unlock it by dating her again or a new girlfriend and develop your relationship with her to 500.
    Or try all the other apartments maybe you will find her somewhere there.

Good luck!
  • Options
    jesseeeejesseeee Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thank you guys for all the replies. I believe I can only wait 8 hours and see if the girl will break up with me, hehe... I've leant sth from this experience : Even in real life, never leave the girl's house before you make sure you can re-enter it, haha!
  • Options
    Thanks Shiro, actually, the date was initiated by the girl, I had 4 choices, 2 restaurants and her place. Haha, of course I wanted to see how her house looks like. But I didn't aware that I cannot re-enter her apartment after that. It will turn out to be a "worst date" ever after 8 hours I think, funny!

Thanks anyway, I just wanted to find someone to talk about this experience.
    Shiro wrote: »
    That is very interesting! An 8 hour date... was this the mission to date? If so, people have also reported that they too have left the apartment and were not able to return. No one was able to come up with a solution.
  • Options
    Thanks Bleu, I will never leave the girl's apartment next time :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Ah I see xD I've only gotten that once so I didn't remember that they were 8 hour dates!!

Thanks for sharing the experience! This is definitely information that can be shared to people who are in the same dilemma xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Hehe... I know what was going on. I got the key of my girlfriend's apartment after I reach 500 points. In fact, I shouldn't choose to date in her house before I got the key.

I was very lucky that I can call her to start a new date before the end of the 8 hours date. Normally, no second date can be started on same girl. But dunno why I could do it after many many tries, weird.