Options

Gay Couples

Hi,

So, very basic question. I noticed that only some guys allow me to flirt with them. Is it like this with everyone or is there a trick to date guys who only have the "network" option?

thanks!

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It is indeed like that for everyone :D Same gender flirt option with in game character's is very rare and harder to find but they are around. Just keep hunting around and you'll find that perfect guy to flirt with :D

A huge starry welcome to the forums, ispencer :3
  • Options
    lspencerlspencer Registered Users 11 Posts
    Thanks!! :)
  • Options
    No problemo, dude. Glad to be of service :cool:
  • Options
    OceanLaneOceanLane Registered Users 48 Posts
    Hey, Spencer

I am not quite sure but you talk to somebody who has just "network", you cancel talking, then you walk out the door and then go back to the room whenever you were and talk to the same person again, it seems sometimes they add "flirt" too.

I always introduce my name and then cancel then , go back to guess name to earn xp, and I felt sometime I go back talking to the same person right after I cancel talking to them, they add "flirt" option as well.

Before I post here, I wanted to make sure so I tried in game, and it happened again actually so, I am 99% sure.

I did not always pay attention but it seems they add option, so hopefully it will let you have more options.
    _______[Game Center ID:Ocean_Lane]_______
  • Options
    Funnily enough I have just found a female flirt contact :p

I tried out your tip and it does actually work! That is awesome!!! Thanks for finding this out and sharing it OceanLane :D
  • Options
    Haha my pleasure:)
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    You dont always have to walk out the door I open up my clothes closet exit out and the speech bubble is there again.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    lspencerlspencer Registered Users 11 Posts
    You rock! Thanks so much!!
    OceanLane wrote: »
    Hey, Spencer

I am not quite sure but you talk to somebody who has just "network", you cancel talking, then you walk out the door and then go back to the room whenever you were and talk to the same person again, it seems sometimes they add "flirt" too.

I always introduce my name and then cancel then , go back to guess name to earn xp, and I felt sometime I go back talking to the same person right after I cancel talking to them, they add "flirt" option as well.

Before I post here, I wanted to make sure so I tried in game, and it happened again actually so, I am 99% sure.

I did not always pay attention but it seems they add option, so hopefully it will let you have more options.
  • Options
    My pleasure, bud! I hope you'll find your partner!
  • Options
    RikatoLiRikatoLi Registered Users 8 Posts
    I only have few contacts play this game and they are all in A-list and all female characters. So ... My chacracter's lover is a female character that makes us a les couple lol ^o^.
  • Options
    Lol! A few players have done that xD I find the female in game characters look normal & have better taste in clothes than the male characters who always look weird :p
  • Options
    BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts

OceanLane, you are genius!
    I wish I knew that earlier lol. Thanks for sharing!